DragRaceResults.Com    Bracket Talk    Bracket Talk Forum  Hop To Forum Categories  General Discussion - by FTI    Weather Underground Radar maps for U.S.
Page 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 ... 38
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Weather Underground Radar maps for U.S.
 Login/Join

DRR S/Pro
Picture of Chris Butcher
posted Hide Post
Cool

Posts: 5116 | Location: Owingsville,Ky | Registered: October 26, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
Should be at the top.

Hank McGee

Posts: 797 | Location: Wallburg, North Carolina | Registered: March 20, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
Picture of Steve Conyer
posted Hide Post
I agree.

Taylor Motorsports-Indiana
Price Racing Clan-Midwest

Posts: 982 | Location: Evansville, Ind. | Registered: October 09, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of Chris Butcher
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Steve Taylor:
And, we can't forget Amie, Phil, and Butcher. Razz Razz Big Grin Big Grin

Here is Kentucky and neighboring States.

Posts: 5116 | Location: Owingsville,Ky | Registered: October 26, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
thank god for the rain!! Big Grin Big Grin

mike reynolds

Posts: 1006 | Location: doerun, ga. | Registered: October 26, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
Picture of Steve Conyer
posted Hide Post
Looks like you are getting plenty of it!

Posts: 982 | Location: Evansville, Ind. | Registered: October 09, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
I vote for one that this gets bookmarked forever at the top in memory of Steve!

Ash, KC, & Kys Mom, But Peanuts Grandma!

Posts: 85 | Location: In a 26 foot Renegade motorhome | Registered: January 09, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post

DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
I still wish this would get bookmarked to the top in memory of Steve!

Posts: 85 | Location: In a 26 foot Renegade motorhome | Registered: January 09, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
Picture of muggs
posted Hide Post
tt

Posts: 3075 | Location: Florida | Registered: February 21, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
posted Hide Post
One of these pictures of the Phoenix area almost year around would only show a brown map.

Posts: 1413 | Location: Yarnell, AZ | Registered: August 15, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
Wink

DRR Sportsman
Picture of Dragster66ss
posted Hide Post
Looks like we wont be needin coals in the grill this weekend in the Carolinas.
Good luck to all who venture out to the track.

Lee Roberson

Lee Roberson

“My father used to play with my brother and me in the yard. Mother would come out and say, "You're tearing up the grass." "We're not raising grass," Dad would reply. "We're raising boys."” Harmon Killebrew

Posts: 1108 | Location: Greenville/Henderson, NC | Registered: July 13, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of Amie
posted Hide Post
Eek
KY get ready!!

Amie

Posts: 868 | Location: Demossville, KY | Registered: August 12, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of Amie
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Blasters Wife:
I vote for one that this gets bookmarked forever at the top in memory of Steve!

I second that nomination!! Smile

Amie

Posts: 868 | Location: Demossville, KY | Registered: August 12, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post

DRR Sportsman
Picture of Dragster66ss
posted Hide Post
It's Thursday PM... I can smell the w/e approaching... How's everyone's weather lookin?

Lee

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Dragster66ss,

Lee Roberson

“My father used to play with my brother and me in the yard. Mother would come out and say, "You're tearing up the grass." "We're not raising grass," Dad would reply. "We're raising boys."” Harmon Killebrew

Posts: 1108 | Location: Greenville/Henderson, NC | Registered: July 13, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
Picture of Steve Conyer
posted Hide Post
This WILL be needed this weekend.

DRR Sportsman
Picture of Dragster66ss
posted Hide Post
And most likely again this weekend Smile

Thursday... ttt

Lee Roberson

DRR All Star
Picture of BD
posted Hide Post
I hope this topic stays on for a long time.

weather in Texas is more akin to weather in the rain forest of Brazil at this time.

Posts: 8960 | Location: Cooper, Texas | Registered: June 06, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
Picture of Jeff C
posted Hide Post
ttt

Posts: 16 | Location: Scenic Mazon, Il. | Registered: May 24, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
is gonna be a great 4th week end.

Posts: 374 | Location: home of the carolina Tar Heels!!! | Registered: December 25, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post