DragRaceResults.Com    Bracket Talk    Bracket Talk Forum  Hop To Forum Categories  General Discussion - by FTI    Weather Underground Radar maps for U.S.
Page 1 ... 33 34 35 36 37 38 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Weather Underground Radar maps for U.S.
 Login/Join

DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
Steve, Thanks for keeping it alive.....11 years and 2 months.

Brenda

Posts: 380 | Location: Raleigh, NC | Registered: September 28, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
Picture of Steve Conyer
posted Hide Post
clapping

Taylor Motorsports-Indiana
Price Racing Clan-Midwest

Posts: 982 | Location: Evansville, Ind. | Registered: October 09, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
ttt

Posts: 329 | Location: observing the mayhem | Registered: December 22, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
Happy " Labor Day".!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Brenda

Posts: 380 | Location: Raleigh, NC | Registered: September 28, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
Picture of Steve Conyer
posted Hide Post
Here's hoping you are weathering the storm.

Posts: 982 | Location: Evansville, Ind. | Registered: October 09, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
ttt

Posts: 329 | Location: observing the mayhem | Registered: December 22, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
Steve, Have you heard the latest about "Worst Red Light" now known as "Tru-Start"?

Brenda

Brenda Taylor

DRR Pro
Picture of Steve Conyer
posted Hide Post
Yes, I have. Smile

DRR Pro
Picture of Steve Conyer
posted Hide Post
I have heard it is very popular with some and not so popular with others. Just what you would expect.

DRR Sportsman
Picture of Dragster66ss
posted Hide Post
Merry Christmas y'all! Especially you Mrs. Brenda. Smile

Lee Roberson

“My father used to play with my brother and me in the yard. Mother would come out and say, "You're tearing up the grass." "We're not raising grass," Dad would reply. "We're raising boys."” Harmon Killebrew

Posts: 1108 | Location: Greenville/Henderson, NC | Registered: July 13, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
Picture of Steve Conyer
posted Hide Post
Merry Christmas to all!

DRR Pro
Picture of Steve Conyer
posted Hide Post
HAPPY NEW YEAR TO ALL!

DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
Steve,

Thanks for keeping it going. I have been sick with Bronchitis.

Have a wonderful 2019......Wow, never thought that life would pass me by so fast Smile

Brenda

Brenda Taylor

DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
Steve,

What's happenin'? I have been teaching Down Syndrome and Autistic 3rd through 5th grade students to read. It is a challenge but so far I am seeing progress and that is my "JOY".

Brenda Taylor

DRR Pro
Picture of Steve Conyer
posted Hide Post
Retired from my regular job back in 2015. Took a part time job delivering parts for a local heating and air company. It is an easy job but keeps me busy. Bought a new Camaro back in 2015 but don't race any more. My local track closed. I now bracket race slot cars. It is fairly cheap and keeps me out of trouble.

DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
Hi Steve,

THANKS FOR HELPING ME KEEP THIS ALIVE!!!!
BRENDA

DRR Pro
Picture of Steve Conyer
posted Hide Post
You are welcome!

DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
ttt
BRENDA

Brenda Taylor

DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
It is hard to believe that Steve has been deceased for 13 years.

Brenda

Brenda Taylor

DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
ttt

Brenda Taylor