DragRaceResults.Com    Bracket Talk    Bracket Talk Forum  Hop To Forum Categories  General Discussion - by FTI    Weather Underground Radar maps for U.S.
Page 1 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 ... 38
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Weather Underground Radar maps for U.S.
 Login/Join

DRR Trophy
Picture of cutlass389
posted Hide Post
To be next to Brenda.

Mike Miller

"It may be ugly, but it's SLOW"

Posts: 77 | Location: NC | Registered: June 19, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
darn rain , Pine valley will take a hit today. Hope next weekend is clear...........

Posts: 224 | Location: East TEXAS | Registered: January 29, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of speedwrench44
posted Hide Post
TTT

Dave

Dave

Posts: 260 | Location: Heldnfelt, Texas | Registered: December 10, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
Will be in the 40's for the next few days....in Raleigh,NC

Brenda Taylor

Posts: 380 | Location: Raleigh, NC | Registered: September 28, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of Chip Horton
posted Hide Post
Merry Christmas Brenda!!!! Lets Race!!!!

FIRST INDUCTEE DRR "LEGENDS HALL OF FAME" www.handhatvridepark.com
My favorite track to race at, is one with "LOTS" of chevys!! WORLD CHAMPION, Division Champion, Race of Champions, 29 Time Track Champion. Have won a NEW Car, Motorcycle, Enclosed trailer!!!

Posts: 516 | Location: Jesup Ga | Registered: February 07, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of Dragster66ss
posted Hide Post
Hope everyone out there on the Highways and byways has a safe and happy holidays!

Merry Christmas Mrs Brenda!!

Lee Roberson

“My father used to play with my brother and me in the yard. Mother would come out and say, "You're tearing up the grass." "We're not raising grass," Dad would reply. "We're raising boys."” Harmon Killebrew

Posts: 1108 | Location: Greenville/Henderson, NC | Registered: July 13, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
Am visiting our youngest daughter and her family in Atlanta for Christmas.

Merry Christmas To All and To All... Goodnight!

Wishing for everybody to stay safe during the holidays and in the 2010 year.

Brenda Taylor

Posts: 380 | Location: Raleigh, NC | Registered: September 28, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post

DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
merry christmas mrs. brenda.i think of you often,espeacially during the holidays.have a safe trip.

Posts: 380 | Location: elizabethtown, nc | Registered: December 11, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
posted Hide Post
Merry Christmas Brenda..... Have a safe and wonderful trip.

"World Champion.....Cooler Dragger/Pnut Bawler"

Posts: 2116 | Location: L.A. (Lower Alabama) | Registered: July 06, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of Dragster66ss
posted Hide Post
Happy New Year's Eve, everyone! Y'all stay safe out there.
Cool

Lee Roberson

“My father used to play with my brother and me in the yard. Mother would come out and say, "You're tearing up the grass." "We're not raising grass," Dad would reply. "We're raising boys."” Harmon Killebrew

Posts: 1108 | Location: Greenville/Henderson, NC | Registered: July 13, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
Picture of Jeff C
posted Hide Post
ttt

Posts: 16 | Location: Scenic Mazon, Il. | Registered: May 24, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
Picture of supersport
posted Hide Post
ttt

Posts: 61 | Location: Shelbyville, Tn. | Registered: January 07, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of Dragster66ss
posted Hide Post
Smile

Lee Roberson

DRR Sportsman
Picture of Dragster66ss
posted Hide Post
Snow!

Lee Roberson

DRR Trophy
Picture of cutlass389
posted Hide Post
Lets get this ickey weather out of the way and get on with the show!

Mike Miller

"It may be ugly, but it's SLOW"

Posts: 77 | Location: NC | Registered: June 19, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
Picture of supersport
posted Hide Post
ttt

Posts: 61 | Location: Shelbyville, Tn. | Registered: January 07, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
Racin' time ..March is here...tomorrow.

Brenda

DRR Pro
Picture of Steve Conyer
posted Hide Post
Our season doesn't start until April.

Taylor Motorsports-Indiana
Price Racing Clan-Midwest

Posts: 982 | Location: Evansville, Ind. | Registered: October 09, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of Dragster66ss
posted Hide Post
Looking good for this weekend, around here! Car

Lee Roberson

DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
Spring is getting closer

Posts: 197 | Location: VA | Registered: January 29, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post