DragRaceResults.Com    Bracket Talk    Bracket Talk Forum  Hop To Forum Categories  General Discussion - by FTI    Weather Underground Radar maps for U.S.
Page 1 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 38
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Weather Underground Radar maps for U.S.
 Login/Join

DRR Sportsman
Picture of ChevyII8x18
posted Hide Post
ttt Cool

Sidrick Roberson
www.automax.net

Posts: 419 | Location: Henderson, NC | Registered: July 12, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
Bumping this to the top

Hey lee And Sidrick, how about tell Dennis I said Hi , I'm the guy that had the service station on the corner of chestnut st and young st , downtown Henderson. Still have my vega.
Have not heard if he still has a nova , but i do remember the one he took to k-mart, ask him about that one.hehehe Do misss the old crowd but the racing still goes on here now, love the mountains and Got to love Bristol , it is the best track in the USA, just wish they would run it like that. I know Steve loved it here, miss him too, I've known steve since early 1972, goes back to my old days in North Raleigh when things were simple.....................

Posts: 224 | Location: East TEXAS | Registered: January 29, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of IP
posted Hide Post
Snow and Ice in Chi-town. Is this ever going to end??????
Talking an inch an hour this afternoon.

Posts: 1134 | Location: Iowa | Registered: January 19, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of Dragster66ss
posted Hide Post
Nomad...

I'm sure he will be glad to hear from you. We familiar with the K-mart wall for sure!!

Check out the DRR Car show thread for pics of our Three Novas. lol Wink
(page 2) https://drr.infopop.cc/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/75460652/m/4591076363/p/2

Lee Roberson

“My father used to play with my brother and me in the yard. Mother would come out and say, "You're tearing up the grass." "We're not raising grass," Dad would reply. "We're raising boys."” Harmon Killebrew

Posts: 1108 | Location: Greenville/Henderson, NC | Registered: July 13, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
Thanks Lee, yes the novas look great , now i need to come up to roxboro and burn a few. See you all soon i hope , the weather is all that is holding me up right now, and gas prices.....

Posts: 224 | Location: East TEXAS | Registered: January 29, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of frankie parrish
posted Hide Post
brenda, if you happen by check your e-mail (footbraker)

frankieparrishracing 1994-?
------------------------------
fpparrish@gmail.com
------------------------------

Posts: 851 | Location: 7X12 | Registered: March 15, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of Dragster66ss
posted Hide Post
Smile

Lee Roberson

“My father used to play with my brother and me in the yard. Mother would come out and say, "You're tearing up the grass." "We're not raising grass," Dad would reply. "We're raising boys."” Harmon Killebrew

Posts: 1108 | Location: Greenville/Henderson, NC | Registered: July 13, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post

DRR Sportsman
Picture of Amie
posted Hide Post
Razz

Amie

Posts: 868 | Location: Demossville, KY | Registered: August 12, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
the weather is going to determin how well George's race turns out this weekend in Bristol, Lets have a nice weekend, looking fowward to alot of sunshine , PLEASE (praying)

DRR Sportsman
Picture of Dragster66ss
posted Hide Post
Good Luck to everyone racing this weekend.

Lee Roberson

DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
Hey Lee, bring the henderson bunch on up to Bristol, you got a place to stay if you need it.

DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
looks like the storms have all passed now , should be a great weekend at Bristol, gates open in an hour at 8 am and they said be ready to run at 9am , see you on the starting line....

DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
fine mist falling at 10 am , waiting on sun to break through , one damn cloud on the radar in the w**** state, right over the race track ..............

DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post

Posts: 1639 | Location: nc | Registered: June 08, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post

DRR Sportsman
Picture of Dragster66ss
posted Hide Post
We took the weekend to catch up a little in the shop. Hope we can come out and play next week. Cool

Lee Roberson

DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
ttt

Posts: 81 | Location: Jersey | Registered: June 13, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
Thought we might need this today. Yall have fun.
See ya at the staging lanes

Tomahawk Racing
Marty St.Clair

Posts: 643 | Location: Troutville, VA | Registered: September 24, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of Dragster66ss
posted Hide Post
Good Luck to everyone this weekend Cool

Lee Roberson

DRR Sportsman
Picture of Dragster66ss
posted Hide Post
Happy Thursday.

Lee Roberson

DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
Hope it's a good day for racing!

Brenda Taylor

Posts: 380 | Location: Raleigh, NC | Registered: September 28, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post