DragRaceResults.Com    Bracket Talk    Bracket Talk Forum  Hop To Forum Categories  General Discussion - by FTI    Weather Underground Radar maps for U.S.
Page 1 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 38
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Weather Underground Radar maps for U.S.
 Login/Join

DRR Sportsman
Picture of Dragster66ss
posted Hide Post
TTT... for what is shaping up to be a PERFECT weekend for racin.

Bring on the IRONMEN. lol

Have a fun/safe weekend, where-ever you end up.

Lee Roberson

“My father used to play with my brother and me in the yard. Mother would come out and say, "You're tearing up the grass." "We're not raising grass," Dad would reply. "We're raising boys."” Harmon Killebrew

Posts: 1108 | Location: Greenville/Henderson, NC | Registered: July 13, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of Dragster66ss
posted Hide Post
A little early,, but then again we'll hopefully be gettin the race weekend started a little early. Smile

Lee Roberson

“My father used to play with my brother and me in the yard. Mother would come out and say, "You're tearing up the grass." "We're not raising grass," Dad would reply. "We're raising boys."” Harmon Killebrew

Posts: 1108 | Location: Greenville/Henderson, NC | Registered: July 13, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of ChevyII8x18
posted Hide Post
Man I hope that thing red over the Farm all weekend!!!

Sidrick Roberson
www.automax.net

Posts: 419 | Location: Henderson, NC | Registered: July 12, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of Dragster66ss
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Steve Taylor:
These maps are posted as a service from DragRaceResults.com and Steve Taylor. Use them to plan your day of racing this weekend or any weekend as long as the topic is posted.
Good luck and have a rain free race. Smile

3" in the rain guage this morning and still falling, here in Tarboro. Not sure how much the FARM's gettin out west.

Lee Roberson

<jd 40>
posted
dragster66 i aint got a gauge but it rained all nite here. im bout 1.5 miles from track.not rainin now 1015am but looks like it goin to any second now. plus the wind kiking up now to.

Reply With QuoteReport This Post
<jd 40>
posted
the second is up 1022 am pourin the rain again. anybody got a deck of cards

Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of Dragster66ss
posted Hide Post
Thanks jd,,

yea I know what u mean bout the wind... the ole lady's yard decorations were upside-down and scatterd the this morning.

I'm like everyone else,, I hate it had to be this weekend,, but i sure didn't want to have to start buyin my water either. We needed the rain.

Reminds me of a joke old fella told me at work once... "What do you call a Beautiful Sunny day, following 2 days of rain? .... Monday morning"

Lee Roberson

DRR Sportsman
Picture of Dragster66ss
posted Hide Post
Don't forget to dial for that head / tail wind.

She's BREEZY out there (well around here at least).

Lee Roberson

DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
Enjoy the Thanksgiving Holiday and for those of you racing this weekend...00's and dead-on!

Brenda Taylor

Posts: 380 | Location: Raleigh, NC | Registered: September 28, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of Amie
posted Hide Post
Happy Thanksgiving Brenda! To you and your family.

Happy Thanksgiving to all DRR members as well. Big Grin Be safe and each much!

Amie

Posts: 868 | Location: Demossville, KY | Registered: August 12, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of Dragster66ss
posted Hide Post
Already on the Thursday "to-do" list,, but Mrs Brenda beat me to it ;-)

Good luck everyone and Have a happy / SAFE Thanksgiving!

Lee Roberson

DRR Sportsman
Picture of Dragster66ss
posted Hide Post
Gobble Gobble... Forecast appears to be improving, for us racers at least.

Good luck to everyone! Stay warm and green Cool

Lee Roberson

DRR Sportsman
Picture of Dragster66ss
posted Hide Post
ttt

Lee Roberson

DRR Sportsman
Picture of Dragster66ss
posted Hide Post
Smile

BURRR Cool

Lee Roberson

DRR Sportsman
Picture of Dragster66ss
posted Hide Post
Thursday... Still a few more weeks before any racing for us. Wink

Lee Roberson

DRR Sportsman
Picture of Amie
posted Hide Post
back to the front page.....need to check the weather at the Farm for tomorrow. Big Grin

Amie

Posts: 868 | Location: Demossville, KY | Registered: August 12, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of Dragster66ss
posted Hide Post
That's right.... it thursday,, u know the drill.

We Miss ya, ST.

Lee Roberson

DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
Beautiful day for racing!

Brenda Taylor

Posts: 380 | Location: Raleigh, NC | Registered: September 28, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR All Star
Picture of BD
posted Hide Post
Steve will be watching.

Posts: 8960 | Location: Cooper, Texas | Registered: June 06, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of Dragster66ss
posted Hide Post
Hope we get another purdy one this Saturday. I'm gettin the shakes. Thursday TTT.

Lee Roberson