DragRaceResults.Com    Bracket Talk    Bracket Talk Forum  Hop To Forum Categories  General Discussion - by FTI    Weather Underground Radar maps for U.S.
Page 1 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 38
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Weather Underground Radar maps for U.S.
 Login/Join

DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
Have a great Labor Day weekend!

Brenda Taylor

Posts: 380 | Location: Raleigh, NC | Registered: September 28, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
Picture of Steve Conyer
posted Hide Post
Planning on it. You too, Brenda. Wink

Taylor Motorsports-Indiana
Price Racing Clan-Midwest

Posts: 982 | Location: Evansville, Ind. | Registered: October 09, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of Dragster66ss
posted Hide Post
It's that time, yet again folks. Smile

Have a fun and safe one!!

Lee Roberson

Lee Roberson

“My father used to play with my brother and me in the yard. Mother would come out and say, "You're tearing up the grass." "We're not raising grass," Dad would reply. "We're raising boys."” Harmon Killebrew

Posts: 1108 | Location: Greenville/Henderson, NC | Registered: July 13, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR All Star
Picture of BD
posted Hide Post
Steve was there for me when my dad died. Now Steve is gone. I miss Steve.

Posts: 8960 | Location: Cooper, Texas | Registered: June 06, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
Picture of Steve Conyer
posted Hide Post
I would like to get one for Steve at Indy. I don't think he ever raced there. His thoughts are a big part of my effort.

Taylor Motorsports-Indiana
Price Racing Clan-Midwest

Posts: 982 | Location: Evansville, Ind. | Registered: October 09, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of Dragster66ss
posted Hide Post
I think there will be a lot of eyes on the sky and weather-maps this weekend.

Y'all have a fun and safe one. Should be Cooler air in this area,, if we can dodge the rain long enough on race-day.

Good Luck Everyone Smile

Lee Roberson

“My father used to play with my brother and me in the yard. Mother would come out and say, "You're tearing up the grass." "We're not raising grass," Dad would reply. "We're raising boys."” Harmon Killebrew

Posts: 1108 | Location: Greenville/Henderson, NC | Registered: July 13, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of Dragster66ss
posted Hide Post
Smile

Lee Roberson

DRR Sportsman
Picture of sr4440
posted Hide Post
TTT

Joe

Without data, you’re just another guy with an opinion.

Posts: 1297 | Location: TEXAS | Registered: February 07, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR All Star
Picture of Scott Smith
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by ChevyII8x18:

I was hoping that the dragon would come along...

Wink

Posts: 7021 | Location: Montgomery Al. USA | Registered: October 04, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
Thanks!

Each time I see Steve's name and that dragon, I feel that he is HERE. Good weekend for all!

Brenda

Brenda Taylor

Posts: 380 | Location: Raleigh, NC | Registered: September 28, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of Amie
posted Hide Post
Smile

The dragon was nice to see again. Sure do miss Steve on here. Glad Brenda is still keepin tabs on us. Wink Love You Hun!

Steve is still with us in our hearts.

Amie

Posts: 868 | Location: Demossville, KY | Registered: August 12, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR All Star
Picture of BD
posted Hide Post
AMEN!

here's the webpage where ST lifted the "dragon".
looks like something ST would have liked reading about.
Dragin' Don's Racing

some good old pics to look at.

Posts: 8960 | Location: Cooper, Texas | Registered: June 06, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Amie:
Smile

The dragon was nice to see again. Sure do miss Steve on here. Glad Brenda is still keepin tabs on us. Wink Love You Hun!

Steve is still with us in our hearts.

I'll second that..... I got his sticker on my car...........

"World Champion.....Cooler Dragger/Pnut Bawler"

Posts: 2116 | Location: L.A. (Lower Alabama) | Registered: July 06, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of ChevyII8x18
posted Hide Post
I got one on mine also!!

Sidrick Roberson
www.automax.net

Posts: 419 | Location: Henderson, NC | Registered: July 12, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post

DRR Sportsman
Picture of Dragster66ss
posted Hide Post
Thursday... Have a fun/safe one.

Think we may be taking the w/e off. Good Luck to all.

Lee Roberson

DRR Sportsman
Picture of Dragster66ss
posted Hide Post
In case work gets hectic today. . .

See ya at the track!

Lee Roberson

DRR Sportsman
Picture of Dragster66ss
posted Hide Post
Glad we got that shower out of the way today... We REALLY need the rain out this way,, but like 1fast400 says -- it can rain all it wants mon-fri (or somethin to that effect)

Our Final Points race of the year this week... (It was on this occasion 2 years ago that after struggling through the year, I got the W. This vaulted me into a 3-way Tie for 8th in the points.)

Due to the tie-breakers (most wins), I ended up in 9th.... Anyone care to h***ard a guess as to who got the nod for 8th (after missing something like the first 5 races of the season)

Hint: ummm... nah, that'll make it TOO EASY Wink

Lee Roberson

DRR Sportsman
Picture of ChevyII8x18
posted Hide Post
I know... I know... Big Grin

Sidrick Roberson
www.automax.net

Posts: 419 | Location: Henderson, NC | Registered: July 12, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
Would that person be ST??

That was in 2005. He wanted to go the the NHRA bracket finals. So we entered the Bristol Dragway points program. Then he decided later in the season to enter Roxboro's track points so he could also go to the IHRA bracket finals. He finished 8th in points at both tracks and got his wish to attend both bracket finals....one at SGMP and the other at VMP. Good memories!

Brenda Taylor

DRR Sportsman
Picture of Dragster66ss
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Brenda Taylor:
Would that person be ST??
Good memories!

DingDingDing, we have a winner! Correct on all accounts. Smile Smile

Good Seein ya yesterday. Study up!

Lee Roberson