DragRaceResults.Com    Bracket Talk    Bracket Talk Forum  Hop To Forum Categories  General Discussion - by FTI    Weather Underground Radar maps for U.S.
Page 1 ... 35 36 37 38
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Weather Underground Radar maps for U.S.
 Login/Join

DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
I'm so glad to see this topic is still on DRR.

Sincerely
FAST HOT ROD
"Racing in memory of our Hero, Steve Taylor"
Team Taylor Performance Motorsports

This message has been edited. Last edited by: FAST HOT ROD,

This message has been approved by the board members of FAST HOT ROD Entertainment LLC. In associan with FAST HOT ROD Motorsports ,a wholly owned subsidiary of Team Taylor Performance Motorsports

Posts: 211 | Location: HERE | Registered: March 31, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
Steve, thanks for remembering Steve! (May 20,2007)

Thank you also Fast Hot Rod!!

I may go racing later this year. Be safe and win some races!!!

Brenda Taylor

Posts: 380 | Location: Raleigh, NC | Registered: September 28, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
Still want to go racing. Have been told that there is no need to race unless you can go "dead on" and "double O" Gives you something to think about!

Brenda Taylor

Posts: 380 | Location: Raleigh, NC | Registered: September 28, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
Brenda, have you been to Wayne County in Pikeville NC?

Posts: 518 | Location: Southeast | Registered: March 14, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
Picture of Steve Conyer
posted Hide Post
Merry Christmas, Brenda!

Taylor Motorsports-Indiana
Price Racing Clan-Midwest

Posts: 982 | Location: Evansville, Ind. | Registered: October 09, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
Happy Racing. Brenda

Brenda Taylor

DRR Pro
Picture of Steve Conyer
posted Hide Post
Made my first few runs in 15 years. Redlighted by .004 in elims.

Posts: 982 | Location: Evansville, Ind. | Registered: October 09, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post

DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
HI, Steve and all!

I read where you, Steve, went racing. What car did you use? Are you going to do more racing this year????/ Tell me about it!

Brenda

Brenda

Brenda Taylor

DRR Pro
Picture of Steve Conyer
posted Hide Post
I own a 2015 Camaro V6. That's what I raced. It was very inconsistent. Just like the Cavaliers would have been if they didn't have the fan switch. It was supposed to be a test and tune night. They decided to race for a trophy after a couple of hours. No idea what the car was going run. Car ran anything between 9.71 and 9.81 in time trials. Dialed a 9.77 thinking I could pedal on the other end. Redlighted by .004 and my night was over. No buybacks.

DRR Pro
Picture of Steve Conyer
posted Hide Post
It's been so hot this year(if it is not raining.) Kinda kills off my desire to race after working in the heat all day. Yes, I still work at 72.

DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
Steve,

If I am living next year, I hope to try a few tracks bc I still have the black cavalier and '99 camaro. I have been told that unless you can go dead-on and double 0..to stay home! Sounds interesting!!

Brenda Taylor

DRR Pro
Picture of Steve Conyer
posted Hide Post
I know things are getting tougher at the racetrack.

DRR Pro
Picture of Steve Conyer
posted Hide Post
It's cold in the Midwest today. No frozen pipes yet!

DRR Pro
Picture of Steve Conyer
posted Hide Post
Merry Christmas, Brenda.