DragRaceResults.Com    Bracket Talk    Bracket Talk Forum  Hop To Forum Categories  General Discussion - by FTI    Weather Underground Radar maps for U.S.
Page 1 ... 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 ... 38
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Weather Underground Radar maps for U.S.
 Login/Join

DRR Pro
Picture of Steve Conyer
posted Hide Post
ttt

Taylor Motorsports-Indiana
Price Racing Clan-Midwest

Posts: 982 | Location: Evansville, Ind. | Registered: October 09, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
Steve,

Thanks again for keeping this post alive. Have been so busy trying to keep my camaro from spinning..the answer will be some finite problem. Steve was good at solving these issues. I should have listened to him more often.

Brenda Taylor

Posts: 380 | Location: Raleigh, NC | Registered: September 28, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of Dragster66ss
posted Hide Post
Hey there Mrs Brenda! Have you tried adding a little weight in the back? One of the quickest/easiest fixes for traction issues with newer generation Camaros. Just a thought.

Hope all is well you way! Smile

Lee Roberson

“My father used to play with my brother and me in the yard. Mother would come out and say, "You're tearing up the grass." "We're not raising grass," Dad would reply. "We're raising boys."” Harmon Killebrew

Posts: 1108 | Location: Greenville/Henderson, NC | Registered: July 13, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
Steve,

Going racing this weekend? If so good luck. If not..have fun with family.

Brenda

Posts: 380 | Location: Raleigh, NC | Registered: September 28, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
Picture of Steve Conyer
posted Hide Post
Brenda, I haven't raced since the end of 2007. They changed the my ET break to 8.99. Of course, the Cavalier wouldn't run that fast. Traded it off on a 2001 Camaro.(just to be like you) Haven't been back since. Now I drag race slot cars. Cheaper and almost as much fun. I have a sweet Granddaughter that takes up a lot of my time now. Have a Happy Easter.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Steve Conyer,

Posts: 982 | Location: Evansville, Ind. | Registered: October 09, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
ttt

Posts: 4 | Location: Ohio | Registered: August 30, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
6 years ago I lost my racing partner and husband, Steve Taylor.

Due to his love for racing, I was fortunate to travel, race, and meet some of the greatest people.

Honey, It is still exciting.... Smile

Brenda

DRR Trophy
Picture of RX330-JAYME WELCH
posted Hide Post
WE ALL MISS HIM!!!!!

JAYME WELCH

Posts: 1 | Location: ROXBORO | Registered: October 16, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
x2 He taught me alot!!!

Posts: 1 | Location: Roxboro | Registered: November 21, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of Dragster66ss
posted Hide Post
Smile

Lee Roberson

“My father used to play with my brother and me in the yard. Mother would come out and say, "You're tearing up the grass." "We're not raising grass," Dad would reply. "We're raising boys."” Harmon Killebrew

Posts: 1108 | Location: Greenville/Henderson, NC | Registered: July 13, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
ttt

Posts: 684 | Location: Winners Circle | Registered: January 04, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
Happy birthday, Steve Conyer! Stay young...enjoy your family, return to racing, and retire while you are young.

Brenda

DRR Pro
Picture of Steve Conyer
posted Hide Post
Back in 2003 Steve (among others) told me to work as long as I could as long as I had my health. Now it would be a topic for a panel discussion whether I had my MENTAL health, but I plan on retiring in two years at the old age of 65. As far as drag racing, I gave it up when they told me my Cavalier wasn't fast enough to compete. Smile

DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
Wow!!!

The street looked like a stream for a while Eek

Cool

Posts: 619 | Location: Atco, NJ | Registered: March 14, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post

DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
Car

Posts: 12 | Location: Raleigh N.C. | Registered: August 12, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
Enjoyed racing at the WFC and spending time with my friends especially Brandon Bailey, his wife, Sarah,their two sweet kids, and Junior Bailey. They are the nicest people and I am so lucky to have them as friends.
Sunday, 1st round, my car broke...think it was chassis or rear end problems. I was 260 miles from Raleigh and needed to get my grandson home so he could start "driver's ed" on Monday.
I was devastated. Even though Brandon was still racing, they came to my rescue.Junior was able to get a racer take my car to his shop. Brandon loaned me his camaro to drive home and keep until my car is fixed.
You can't ask for better friends!!!!!!!

Brenda Taylor

DRR S/Pro
Picture of "The Duck"
posted Hide Post
Glad we could help u Brenda. We love u and whats ours is yours also. Keep it as long as u need it and hopefully it will all work out and he can get urs back running where u wont have anymore problems. I know u have had ur share of troubles with it. It was great to spend time with u as well. Wish we could do it more often. Have fun on ur trips u have coming up. Enjoy them. Love ya

Brandon Bailey

God Bless

Posts: 3969 | Location: Spending Time with my Kids | Registered: March 16, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
ttt

Brenda Taylor

DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
Have fun this weekend and especially..Monday, Labor Day 2013.

Brenda

DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
Thanks to all for keeping this post alive. Double Thumbs up

Brenda