DragRaceResults.Com    Bracket Talk    Bracket Talk Forum  Hop To Forum Categories  General Discussion - by FTI    Weather Underground Radar maps for U.S.
Page 1 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 ... 38
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Weather Underground Radar maps for U.S.
 Login/Join

DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
Yes i think about Steve a lot at the track or not.

2003 Footbrake Champion
Bristol Dragway

Posts: 1393 | Location: Princeton WVA US | Registered: March 27, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
Picture of Steve Conyer
posted Hide Post
Without a doubt.

Taylor Motorsports-Indiana
Price Racing Clan-Midwest

Posts: 982 | Location: Evansville, Ind. | Registered: October 09, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
Picture of mark warmouth
posted Hide Post
Can't this be a STICKY!!!!??????

baby

Posts: 3309 | Location: lodi,ca. | Registered: February 01, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of Dragster66ss
posted Hide Post
More fun to bump Smile

...and we do too, for sure.

Lee Roberson

“My father used to play with my brother and me in the yard. Mother would come out and say, "You're tearing up the grass." "We're not raising grass," Dad would reply. "We're raising boys."” Harmon Killebrew

Posts: 1108 | Location: Greenville/Henderson, NC | Registered: July 13, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of frontpage
posted Hide Post
anything

Posts: 221 | Location: roanoke,va | Registered: March 27, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of Dragster66ss
posted Hide Post
Headin to Dunn-Benson this weekend for James' race. Hopin for purdy weather. Smile

Lee Roberson

“My father used to play with my brother and me in the yard. Mother would come out and say, "You're tearing up the grass." "We're not raising grass," Dad would reply. "We're raising boys."” Harmon Killebrew

Posts: 1108 | Location: Greenville/Henderson, NC | Registered: July 13, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
Picture of mark warmouth
posted Hide Post
TTT, again. Kids called last night from nashvlle,storm blew through,all is ok. Looks clear now? Big cell heading towards kansas city or st.louis, good luck.

baby

Posts: 3309 | Location: lodi,ca. | Registered: February 01, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post

DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
Back to the top... Smile

Posts: 156 | Location: western pa | Registered: July 08, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of Chip Horton
posted Hide Post
Sometimes I think, I can still hear STEVE calling me HORTON. He is the only racer to call me by my last name. Miss you Steve!!!

FIRST INDUCTEE DRR "LEGENDS HALL OF FAME" www.handhatvridepark.com
My favorite track to race at, is one with "LOTS" of chevys!! WORLD CHAMPION, Division Champion, Race of Champions, 29 Time Track Champion. Have won a NEW Car, Motorcycle, Enclosed trailer!!!

Posts: 516 | Location: Jesup Ga | Registered: February 07, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
<sngRACER>
posted
saturday morning bump....not looking good to race today in eastern PA

Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
letting him be part of the weekend racing..his best time of every week! Smile

Brenda Taylor

Posts: 380 | Location: Raleigh, NC | Registered: September 28, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of Dragster66ss
posted Hide Post
Smile

Lee Roberson

DRR Sportsman
Picture of Dragster66ss
posted Hide Post
Gonna be a warm one this weekend! Good Luck to everyone. Have a fun/safe one Smile

Lee Roberson

DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
ttt

Posts: 53 | Location: TN | Registered: April 26, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post

DRR Sportsman
Picture of Dragster66ss
posted Hide Post
Good Luck to all this weekend... Especially all my buds goin to the WFC in Bristol!

Go Give em heck Mrs Brenda!! Keep up the roll from last weekend. Big Grin

Lee Roberson

DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
ttt

Josh Woods
S/G 377K

Posts: 41 | Location: Glasgow, KY | Registered: July 24, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of frankie parrish
posted Hide Post
ttt

frankieparrishracing 1994-?
------------------------------
fpparrish@gmail.com
------------------------------

Posts: 851 | Location: 7X12 | Registered: March 15, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of Dragster66ss
posted Hide Post
I sure hope it's not as hot as last Saturday! Shew!!

Lee Roberson

DRR All Star
Picture of BD
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Steve Taylor:
Here is the map which shows all of Florida. We can't forget our Florida racers. Razz Razz

Posts: 8960 | Location: Cooper, Texas | Registered: June 06, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of Dragster66ss
posted Hide Post
Almost race day. Y'all have a Good'n Smile

Lee Roberson