DragRaceResults.Com    Bracket Talk    Bracket Talk Forum  Hop To Forum Categories  General Discussion - by FTI    Weather Underground Radar maps for U.S.
Page 1 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 38
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Weather Underground Radar maps for U.S.
 Login/Join

DRR Sportsman
Picture of Dragster66ss
posted Hide Post
A bad day Racing, is better than a good day at WORK. Smile

Lee Roberson

“My father used to play with my brother and me in the yard. Mother would come out and say, "You're tearing up the grass." "We're not raising grass," Dad would reply. "We're raising boys."” Harmon Killebrew

Posts: 1108 | Location: Greenville/Henderson, NC | Registered: July 13, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR All Star
Picture of BD
posted Hide Post
Dang, I miss Steve.

Posts: 8960 | Location: Cooper, Texas | Registered: June 06, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of frankie parrish
posted Hide Post
Brenda, we might see you down there tomorrow. Look for us if you go. Golf Cart is charging as i type-lol

frankieparrishracing 1994-?
------------------------------
fpparrish@gmail.com
------------------------------

Posts: 851 | Location: 7X12 | Registered: March 15, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of 1kingrookie
posted Hide Post
ttt

Posts: 365 | Location: West Helena , Arkansas | Registered: February 13, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of Dragster66ss
posted Hide Post
Here's to Blue skies and Green Lights this weekend. Have fun and Stay safe Cool

Lee Roberson

“My father used to play with my brother and me in the yard. Mother would come out and say, "You're tearing up the grass." "We're not raising grass," Dad would reply. "We're raising boys."” Harmon Killebrew

Posts: 1108 | Location: Greenville/Henderson, NC | Registered: July 13, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
We may need to watch the weather for Saturday and Sunday...

Brenda Taylor

Posts: 380 | Location: Raleigh, NC | Registered: September 28, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of Dragster66ss
posted Hide Post
Smile

Lee Roberson

DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
This is to help plan your weekend..If Steve were here he would be at the WFC II. Steve always enjoyed going to Bristol. He considered Steve and Jered great racers and more importantly great friends.

Brenda Taylor

Posts: 380 | Location: Raleigh, NC | Registered: September 28, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of Chris Butcher
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Steve Taylor:
And, we can't forget Amie, Phil, and Butcher. Razz Razz Big Grin Big Grin

Here is Kentucky and neighboring States.

BTT

Posts: 5116 | Location: Owingsville,Ky | Registered: October 26, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
Picture of supersport
posted Hide Post
ttt

Posts: 61 | Location: Shelbyville, Tn. | Registered: January 07, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of Dragster66ss
posted Hide Post
According to the local weatherfolks around here... Might as well take a picture of today, then copy/paste it well on into next week...

HOTT

Lee Roberson

DRR Sportsman
Picture of Dragster66ss
posted Hide Post
And for the real thursday pm bump TTT...

Lee Roberson

DRR Sportsman
Picture of Dragster66ss
posted Hide Post
Good luck to anyone racing today Smile Happy Father's Day weekend!

Lee Roberson

DRR Sportsman
Picture of Dragster66ss
posted Hide Post
Mrs Brenda made it out to race with us this weekend... She's ON A ROLL... really, look for a W soon, its only a matter of time, IMHO. Smile

Lee Roberson

DRR Sportsman
Picture of Dragster66ss
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Steve Taylor:
These maps are posted as a service from DragRaceResults.com and Steve Taylor. Use them to plan your day of racing this weekend or any weekend as long as the topic is posted.
Good luck and have a rain free race. Smile

Lee Roberson

DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
???

Posts: 86 | Location: Santa Clause Indiana | Registered: June 27, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
bump

Posts: 53 | Location: TN | Registered: April 26, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of Dragster66ss
posted Hide Post
Y'all stay cool this weekend. And be Safe!! Smile

Lee Roberson

DRR Sportsman
Picture of C380Lizzard
posted Hide Post
I always ignored this post until the weather was crappy and iffy at the tracks and this is the first year we go with internet..... WOW what a nice weather site and so dayumm accurate.
I absoultely love it.

M.O.S. Racing..... (short for MOTOR ON STICKS)
http://mosracing.com

Posts: 233 | Location: Rantoul, Il | Registered: October 24, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
That is why my husband, Steve, made that post... for the racers.

Before we went racing, he would always say " Have you watched the weather channel and did you call the track to see if they are going to be open and racing?"..That was my job. His job was to wash the cars so they would look clean. Life was very simple then.

Enjoy your 4th.... Smile

Brenda Taylor