DragRaceResults.Com    Bracket Talk    Bracket Talk Forum  Hop To Forum Categories  General Discussion - by FTI    A Little Bit Of Electricity
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

A Little Bit Of Electricity
 Login/Join

DRR Trophy
posted
"Only a racer may understand just how that little bit of electricity makes things better."

https://dragracingedge.com/the...-bit-of-electricity/

Posts: 154 | Location: Beaver Springs, PA | Registered: February 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
posted Hide Post
John,

I ref to Steve's big weekend at SFG event. It has been suggested, if Steve and the car owners are agreeable, to do a story about the cars that Steve employed for his historic happening. Personally, I think a number of racers would enjoy the details and could possibly benefit from the information.

In addition, it might encourage racers to build, milder, less expensive packages. Plus, if someone is on the fence about building a milder door car, it could help bring in a few new cars. [and that is always a good thing]

If I can help with the stories I would be happy to do so.

Larry Woodfin
woodfinlarry@gmail.com
903-985-1162

Larry Woodfin

Posts: 1834 | Location: Kilgore TX | Registered: March 12, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
Picture of Eman
posted Hide Post
You want a story? How about the guy that DROVE his car from Ohio to Bristol, won Sat. and went a lot of rounds all weekend. Doesn't own a trailer.

Posts: 1462 | Location: E TN | Registered: February 13, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
Eman John should know about that, he took his pic in the winners circle

Posts: 6214 | Location: everywhere | Registered: March 15, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
Picture of Greg Fowler
posted Hide Post
That young man grew up doing that with his dad. I used to watch them when they came to Kanawha Valley. He could hardy lift the slicks out of the trunk when his dad started bringing him. His dad would regularly win the bracket races. Was fun to watch and is a great story!

Posts: 4 | Location: Point Pleasant, WV | Registered: September 22, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
Picture of Rick!
posted Hide Post
How about the footbraker that made it into the last 5 cars for the million?

Posts: 81 | Location: behind this screen | Registered: July 30, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
Who was that?

Posts: 6214 | Location: everywhere | Registered: March 15, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post

DRR Trophy
Picture of Rick!
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by ferndaleflyer:
Who was that?

Posts: 81 | Location: behind this screen | Registered: July 30, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post