DragRaceResults.Com    Bracket Talk    Bracket Talk Forum  Hop To Forum Categories  General Discussion - by FTI    Calif answer to Supreme Court ruling
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Calif answer to Supreme Court ruling
 Login/Join

DRR Top Comp
posted
Today California's Attorney General "accidentally" released a list of every person in the state that has a conceal carry permit. Not only that, but the list also included the address, phone number and any other information tied to the permit as well. Since the vast majority of cc holders are law enforcement, I'm certain they appreciate California's head cop selling them out.
The liberals aren't even trying to hide their agenda anymore.
Load up on ammo and batten down the hatches people.

Dave

F J B

Posts: 4450 | Location: Earth | Registered: February 08, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of Floyd Staggs
posted Hide Post
California is going to hell in a hand basket. They want to take your guns first so you can't fight back when they tax you out of existence.

Posts: 4815 | Location: Cucamonga, Ca | Registered: May 28, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
Picture of wideopen231
posted Hide Post
So who is reasonable for the dead bodies of thugs going to those houses to steal a gun? A normal person would think that is the wrong house but I never said a thing about normal people, after all, we are talking California punks that have never been taught common sense. Hopefully, they have lots of body bags.

No way in he11 I would live there. Sorry for those that do and have noway to get the he11 out.

America home of free. Brought to you by 2nd amendment.

Posts: 4178 | Location: Greensboro NC | Registered: May 24, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
Bad boy, bad boy, whatcha you gonna do when they come for you? Bad boy?

If I were you, I'd move to avoid doing something stupid.

That would be the civilized, intelligent thing to do.

Just like you told me, go race / live somewhere else.

How's that approach to tyranny treating you now buddy!?

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Mike Rietow,

Posts: 9398 | Location: Madeira Beach Fl. | Registered: June 12, 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
It's not so groovy when the shoes are on your feet eh buddy!?

Should I laugh buddy?!

Posts: 9398 | Location: Madeira Beach Fl. | Registered: June 12, 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
I'm certain in the tiny part of your brain that's still sane you hitting an orange cone at the track decades ago compares very well with whats happening in the Country/World right now.

You can laugh, cry or drop dead as you please. No difference to me.

Dave

F J B

Posts: 4450 | Location: Earth | Registered: February 08, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by imakehp:
I'm certain in the tiny part of your brain that's still sane you hitting an orange cone at the track decades ago compares very well with whats happening in the Country/World right now.

How's if feel when you're minding your own business doing nothing wrong, and libtards make up fantasy stories to steal your rights away $$?

You're not getting bullied by libtards are ya?

Should I laugh buddy!?

Don't do nothing stupid, just go live/ race somewhere else.

DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
quote:

Dave

F J B

DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by imakehp:
quote:

And you can lie, cry and deny.

That's why you're in this position.

Because of your history of shame without a peep.

They know for fact, they can do whatever they choose to do.

DRR S/Pro
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Floyd Staggs:
California is going to hell in a hand basket. They want to take your guns first so you can't fight back when they tax you out of existence.

Got news for you,,,, it's been there for many moons already.... the going is gone long gone!! ! Big Grin

Posts: 2145 | Location: Tewksbury, MA,USA | Registered: November 03, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by TOP38:
quote:
Originally posted by Floyd Staggs:

Got news for you,,,, it's been there for many moons already.... the going is gone long gone!! ! Big Grin

Not going to argue Top!

Raceless in California!

Posts: 4479 | Location: Vacaville  | Registered: January 07, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of Big Steve
posted Hide Post
Glad I got out in 1995 when the getting was still good

Posts: 2410 | Location: Moving back to the door side | Registered: April 30, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
Picture of Curly1
posted Hide Post
Some people say just move out of State but they bring their Liberal thinking and voting with them.

https://postimg.cc/gallery/np3zpruo/
"Dunning-Kruger Effect"
-a type of Cognitive bias where people with little expertise or ability assume they have superior expertise or ability. This overestimation occurs as a result of the fact that they do not have enough knowledge to know they don't have enough knowledge.

Before you argue with someone ask yourself, "Is this person mentally mature enough to grasp the concept of a different perspective?" If not there is no point to argue.

4X NE2 CHAMPION. 2020 TDRA NE2 Champion

Posts: 3990 | Location: United States of Texas | Registered: April 02, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
Yeah, don't move to Florida Dave. We don't need anymore libtards.

There's already a tower full of Libtard influence at Bradenton.

DRR Sportsman
Picture of Hotrod Corvette
posted Hide Post
California's Attorney General plan is to get guns stolen in mass. Saves the state the cost of sending out the Stasi to collect your guns.

Burt

I'm So Proud To Be An American And Not A Democrat...

Posts: 1219 | Location: Clinton Township, MI | Registered: September 16, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of 434 olds
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Mike Rietow:
Bad boy, bad boy, whatcha you gonna do when they come for you? Bad boy?

If I were you, I'd move to avoid doing something stupid.

That would be the civilized, intelligent thing to do.

Just like you told me, go race / live somewhere else.

How's that approach to tyranny treating you now buddy!?

As Regan once said, once the Democrats gain full control, there will be no place to go or hide. You might as well get use to it and deal with what ever problems come your way.

Worlds Quickest And Fastest 71 Cutlass On The Planet Earth

Posts: 536 | Location: Oak ridge, N.J | Registered: February 09, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
Picture of Goob
posted Hide Post
California cares nothing for the will of the people.

Who remembers this?

Prop 8

"Despite the high cost of living, it remains popular."
Dave Cook
N375

Posts: 1622 | Location: Indy | Registered: November 21, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post