DragRaceResults.Com    Bracket Talk    Bracket Talk Forum  Hop To Forum Categories  General Discussion - by FTI    Trailer tire monitor
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Trailer tire monitor
 Login/Join

DRR Pro
posted
I thought I read on here a few months ago about a good trailer tire monitoring system. I am having trouble trying to find it. Anyone have any experience with systems like this?

--------------------
Bob Payton
S/P, T/D, S/C, TOP
309Z, 393, 3093, 8X93

www.apdracing.com
www.diamondracecars.com
www.callies.com

Posts: 1989 | Location: Michigan | Registered: November 14, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
I remember the post. IIRC Eez RV products was one of the systems recommended

Denis LeBlanc

Posts: 468 | Location: Manchester, NH | Registered: February 03, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
posted Hide Post

Posts: 2457 | Location: 53056 | Registered: December 30, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
I bought mine from a racer in Kansas, Darrell Goheen 785-623-7021

Rick Huffman
Accelerated Graphics
Why was everyone Kung Fu Fighting?

Posts: 598 | Location: Burleson TX | Registered: January 24, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR / Crew
Picture of DragRaceResults
posted Hide Post
You know I guess I didn't even realize these were available. On my list for upgrades in 2019 as it looks like we will be needing to travel North again in 2019 for some good races!

Those Northern "pot holes" whooped my a s s last year!

Posts: 2103 | Location: Gallatin, TN - U.S.A. | Registered: October 12, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
Eez RV - on the rv and trailer tires

Posts: 59 | Location: D3 | Registered: May 24, 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
posted Hide Post
Thanks guys that was the post!!

Wifey is looking for Christmas presents lol.

--------------------
Bob Payton
S/P, T/D, S/C, TOP
309Z, 393, 3093, 8X93

www.apdracing.com
www.diamondracecars.com
www.callies.com

Posts: 1989 | Location: Michigan | Registered: November 14, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post

DRR Pro
Picture of head gamez
posted Hide Post
EEZ RV. I had it on my 42’ fifth wheel and Dually. Very easy to setup and easy to use. Batteries lasted about a year.

Mikey

Posts: 1708 | Location: In a Marriott near you! | Registered: February 10, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
posted Hide Post
This is what I use

https://tsttruck.com

J.R. Baxter

""Fathom the hypocrisy of a Government that requires every citizen to prove they are insured ..but not everyone must prove they are a citizen."

2024 Miller
Rolla Competition Engines
ProCharger
Hoosier Tires
Abruzzi

Posts: 1516 | Location: Waxahachie | Registered: July 04, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
Picture of TORQIN
posted Hide Post
Me 2

Posts: 1752 | Location: Houston, Tx. | Registered: November 27, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
posted Hide Post
Do you guys have steel valve stems on your trailer tires. I did read a guy had problems with the screws on sensors ripping the rubber valve stems I guess cuz the weight or maybe he curbed it.

--------------------
Bob Payton
S/P, T/D, S/C, TOP
309Z, 393, 3093, 8X93

www.apdracing.com
www.diamondracecars.com
www.callies.com

DRR Pro
Picture of Roger McGinnis
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Bob Payton:
Do you guys have steel valve stems on your trailer tires. I did read a guy had problems with the screws on sensors ripping the rubber valve stems I guess cuz the weight or maybe he curbed it.

Any vehicle towing or the trailer should have steel valve stems.

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Posts: 559 | Location: Republic of Texas | Registered: January 16, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
Picture of TORQIN
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Bob Payton:

Yes, all steel here...

Posts: 1752 | Location: Houston, Tx. | Registered: November 27, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
posted Hide Post
Ones on my trailer are the high pressure rubber ones. Came new like that. Trailer is only two years old. Looks like I'll be changing them out.

--------------------
Bob Payton
S/P, T/D, S/C, TOP
309Z, 393, 3093, 8X93

www.apdracing.com
www.diamondracecars.com
www.callies.com

DRR Sportsman
Picture of SC4400
posted Hide Post
I too have original equipment rubber valve stems. The metal ones I found to replace them were all too big. Not a huge problem, but I did have to drill the h ole out a little to make them work. Your experience may vary...

RIP

It's a dangerous time in America. The communists are inside the gates.
Our survival is not guaranteed.

Posts: 793 | Location: Lake Charles La | Registered: January 29, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post