DRR Top Comp
Picture of Curly1
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by SlyFox:
quote:
Originally posted by Mike Rietow:

They're transitioning you and I off fossil fuels

Maybe, but tell me again how that benefits oil companies?

They are not doing to benefit us or anyone else but themselves. They are doing it so they can control us better. It is all about control, power and money.

https://postimg.cc/gallery/np3zpruo/
"Dunning-Kruger Effect"
-a type of Cognitive bias where people with little expertise or ability assume they have superior expertise or ability. This overestimation occurs as a result of the fact that they do not have enough knowledge to know they don't have enough knowledge.

Before you argue with someone ask yourself, "Is this person mentally mature enough to grasp the concept of a different perspective?" If not there is no point to argue.

4X NE2 CHAMPION. 2020 TDRA NE2 Champion

Posts: 3963 | Location: United States of Texas | Registered: April 02, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of sr4440
posted Hide Post
I hate to inject sort of good news for the US consumer, but the LGN plant fire in Freeport last week took a lot of export capacity offline. What this means is the US natural gas price is dropping like a rock and the global price is rising. Since Methanol is made from Natural gas, the cost should drop later this summer. Smile

Without data, you’re just another guy with an opinion.

Posts: 1297 | Location: TEXAS | Registered: February 07, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
Picture of SlyFox
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Curly1:
quote:
quote:

They are not doing to benefit us or anyone else but themselves. They are doing it so they can control us better. It is all about control, power and money.

Cone-killer can only copy & paste, can't think for himself so doesn't understand this.

Mike

Posts: 1562 | Location: Marietta, GA | Registered: December 09, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
quote:
quote:

If you're talking long term, keep in mind profits oil companies are making currently, despite less consumption.

That trend will carry on as consumption decreases further. The people close to the machine that creates the money can afford fossil fuels at any price.

We are being transitioned off fossil fuels and into poverty, not them.

They control the money making machine.

Common sense.

Posts: 9398 | Location: Madeira Beach Fl. | Registered: June 12, 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by Curly1:
quote:
quote:

Cone-killer can only copy & paste, can't think for himself so doesn't understand this.

I'm way ahead of you. You still believe there's two political parties opposing each other.

Besides Desantis, where are the republicans?

Silent, in republican costumes.

Posts: 9398 | Location: Madeira Beach Fl. | Registered: June 12, 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
All I know is someone between my oil leases and the gas pump is making a lot of money. My oil&gas leases are paying about the same as they were 2 years ago but price at the pump has more than doubled.

Posts: 6196 | Location: everywhere | Registered: March 15, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
Biden delivered for Big Oil as planned by his handlers.

Biden will be riding through the potemkin villages in his gasoline burning limo, he needs Big Oil.

The TV propaganda has you marching down the garden path of their choosing.

Common sense.

DRR S/Pro
posted Hide Post
Just as the tobacco companies diversified when they saw the writing on the wall so will the oil companies. While I never worked directly for an oil company I worked for all the major oilfield service companies in my line of work. Still holding stock in them from my stock purchase plans I get their literature. One in particular is run by an absolute foreigner and is woke to the bone! They are expanding partnerships into other industries. Any of the big boys that walk the line will do just fine.

When we print money, being the reserve currency, others have no alternative to also print their fiat currency in lockstep. I don't see how libtards can regurgitate their mindless talking points and retain any self respect. Down deep they have to know they are lying to themselves.

Illegitimi non carborundum

Posts: 2324 | Location: OKC, OK | Registered: February 15, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
Picture of wideopen231
posted Hide Post
When a guy with Salinas money tells you he is thinking about sitting out a race or two to save parts and cash.You know it is bad.

Do not know his budget.Betting 4 or 5milliuon for year for fuel deal and a 53% increase on that would be hard for all but a very few to swallow, Lets not forget the rrst of his family cars and bike.

Throw in ungodly time to get any parts. We killed the clutch last race. Cost for new is 10k and maybe get in years. So reuild it was and that was 4k plus we had to find springs for it because manufacture had none.

I know car powner of A/fuel car I work with has said that more than likely Norwalk will be our last race this year. Figure he might go for Charlotte this fal, but that is a guess based on closeness. He has about 4000 fuel bill between the rig,chase vehicle and nitro at 2100 plus for 42 galloms which might make the race if you don't make more than 6 runs.
Add to cost ,Getting even small deals on sponsors is almost impossible.

America home of free. Brought to you by 2nd amendment.

Posts: 4167 | Location: Greensboro NC | Registered: May 24, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of Ballz
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by WHOMPWHOMP:
quote:
Originally posted by adv ET 266:
Fact is, inflation is not limited to the USA. All major countries are hurting. Europe, Africa, South America and yes Asia.
Thanks to you for checking the box for BIDEN….

where's the love button.

Posts: 313 | Location: west palm beach, fla. usa | Registered: June 27, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of Lenny5160
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Ballz:
quote:
quote:
Fact is, inflation is not limited to the USA. All major countries are hurting. Europe, Africa, South America and yes Asia.

where's the love button.

Joe Biden is not a good president, to put it mildly.

However, given the same choice today, even knowing what I know now, I’d make the same choice.

Tony Leonard

Posts: 3148 | Location: Inver Grove Heights, MN | Registered: March 18, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
posted Hide Post
quote:
I hate to inject sort of good news for the US consumer, but the LGN plant fire in Freeport last week took a lot of export capacity offline. What this means is the US natural gas price is dropping like a rock and the global price is rising. Since Methanol is made from Natural gas, the cost should drop later this summer

Finally, something going right.

Posts: 2434 | Location: 53056 | Registered: December 30, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Elite
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Lenny5160:
quote:
quote:
quote:

where's the love button.

However, given the same choice today, even knowing what I know now, I’d make the same choice.

I have a friend that obviously didn’t vote for trump. He was going on about trumps former business dealings and personality. I said yes but his policies were spot on. And he said, well sure I liked his policies.
I just shake my head

Foxtrot Juliet Bravo

Posts: 6353 | Location: Illinois | Registered: July 08, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
quote:

Well first you have to buy we are only seeing 8%ish of inflation. Which I think most of us would disagree with. If you look at the numbers might be surprised.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=31GufKGJ4vQ&t=3s

"I am not ashamed to confess I am ignorant of what I do not know."
Marcus Tullius Cicero

Posts: 984 | Location: Las Vegas, NV | Registered: April 14, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post

DRR Top Comp
Picture of wideopen231
posted Hide Post
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:

where's the love button.

Me too. I would vote Trump and $2 gallon gas all day.Well then I would be democrap if voting all day.

America home of free. Brought to you by 2nd amendment.

Posts: 4167 | Location: Greensboro NC | Registered: May 24, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
When you get tired of make believe fake news explanations.

DRR Elite
posted Hide Post
Ruble is doing fine

Foxtrot Juliet Bravo

Posts: 6353 | Location: Illinois | Registered: July 08, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of Hotrod Corvette
posted Hide Post
quote:
quote:

Who do you think will get to operate all these "charging stations" that Biden is going to build? Maybe the guys that have a nation wide distribution network of properties.

Burt

I'm So Proud To Be An American And Not A Democrat...

Posts: 1217 | Location: Clinton Township, MI | Registered: September 16, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Elite
posted Hide Post
Well
Energy production is strong mainly is republican stronghold states.

Foxtrot Juliet Bravo

DRR Pro
posted Hide Post
quote:

I'll be d*mned. I have finally met one. Before now, I haven't found anyone who would admit they voted for him the first time. And you admit you'd vote for him again ?! Wow. It's like finding one of those Albino lobsters. Take care. Tom Worthington

If it seems that bracket racing has gotten too expensive for you, maybe you are just doing it wrong.

Posts: 1229 | Location: Rocky Mount, NC | Registered: December 01, 1999Reply With QuoteReport This Post