New
Find
Notify
Tools

53% More
 Login/Join

DRR Sportsman
posted

Posts: 1169 | Location: Elgin,IL | Registered: February 08, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Elite
posted Hide Post
Mike is spot on

Foxtrot Juliet Bravo

Posts: 6379 | Location: Illinois | Registered: July 08, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of "The Bender"
posted Hide Post
Great read.

Mike knows........especially when he says "the regime we have in there"

Super Angry

272" Spitzer
540 Chevy
The Blower Shop XR1
FTI XPM Series Converter
FTI Level 6 Powerglide
3.69@199
.916 60'

2017 Bradenton Heads Up Madness
Open Outlaw Champ

2018 PDRA T/D #5
2019 PDRA T/D #2

2020 Retired From T/D Competition....

2020 Bradenton NMCA Hemi Shootout Winner

2021 getting back into bracket racing with a Gen3 Hemi powered 87 Cutlass.

Posts: 3096 | Location: Yes | Registered: July 08, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
posted Hide Post
Yep, 007 Biden…. 0 built, 0 back, $7 gas / diesel soon.

Posts: 2447 | Location: 53056 | Registered: December 30, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Elite
Picture of adv ET 266
posted Hide Post
Fact is, inflation is not limited to the USA. All major countries are hurting. Europe, Africa, South America and yes Asia.

2005 2000lb 4 link dragster
home brew 582 BBC Dart 355
4.629@149
7.310@185

Posts: 12149 | Location: 33463 | Registered: February 04, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Elite
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by adv ET 266:
Fact is, inflation is not limited to the USA. All major countries are hurting. Europe, Africa, South America and yes Asia.

Indeed. When the most powerful economic force in the world absolutely dumps billions into their economy, and thus in all actuality, the world, they can thank us for their inflation. When we take American oil production offline, the world sees the reduction is supply, as it is a globally traded commodity. Biden keeps blaming Russia. But the truth is that Russia is still producing oil and selling most of what they can make to Asia. So they really aren't offline. We are.

Foxtrot Juliet Bravo

Posts: 6379 | Location: Illinois | Registered: July 08, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
quote:

Fact is they all created money out of thin air during the covid lockdowns, in lockstep.

Of course they are all suffering from the same phenomenon, money for nothing checks for free inflation.

You're just parroting democrat talking points with no explanation why.

Same as they do by saying we're in a good position to take on inflation, they are.... but the people aren't.

You believe everything the television tells you, without a single thought of your own. It is your God.

Posts: 9398 | Location: Madeira Beach Fl. | Registered: June 12, 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post

DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
Bidens claim is we're the best horse in the glue factory.

When all he had to do is nothing, and gasoline would still be $2.00 a gallon.

This ain't no recession, it's a transformation.

Posts: 9398 | Location: Madeira Beach Fl. | Registered: June 12, 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
You don't really think they anointed their stooge Biden president for nothing do ya?

I would hope not.

DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
quote:

You forgot Canada in lockstep

DRR Pro
Picture of muggs
posted Hide Post
This admin has been undermining the economy by printing money, hurting domestic oil production and throwing any roadblock they can in conventional lifestyles.

Brandon is great at placing blame but accepts none. I guess one of his next steps will be to blame mailman for worthless son.

Buying oil/energy offshore in any amount pulls money out of country. Creating an evrironment negative to development here at home is flat out madness. Just because other regions have issues, does not mean we should. We should not be lemmings going off cliff when we have capability to be independent of global issues.

Posts: 3078 | Location: Florida | Registered: February 21, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
Biden has printed more than all other presidents COMBINED.

That's an astonishing fact.

When they stop printing is even scarier, because it means they figure they have enough to stay on top when they pull the rug out from everyone else, not in their circle.

DRR Pro
Picture of SlyFox
posted Hide Post
quote:

Fact is, Biden and his cronies announced their intention to choke off fossil fuel production and wage war on the oil companies well in advance of their election, and people like you voted for it.

Mike

Posts: 1562 | Location: Marietta, GA | Registered: December 09, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by SlyFox:

Fact is, Biden and his cronies announced their intention to choke off fossil fuel production and wage war on the oil companies well in advance of their election, and people like you voted for it.

Wage war on the oil companies? No Sir, you might wanna look at who's profiting again.

They're transitioning you and I off fossil fuels and into poverty, not themselves.

DRR Pro
posted Hide Post
quote:
Thanks to you for checking the box for BIDEN….

Posts: 1251 | Location: USA | Registered: December 04, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by WHOMPWHOMP:
quote:
Thanks to you for checking the box for BIDEN….

That's straight from the lips of Biden's press secretary.

It's been played on a loop on television (TV brainwashing).

DRR Top Comp
Picture of Curly1
posted Hide Post
quote:

Yes, right now Inflation is all over the World but most of it starts right here. The whole World depends on our Economy. In fact I was told by many in China that they loved Trump even though he did the China Tariffs. Basically China understands that if America prospers so will China. If America went into a full Depression like Ballsack Obama was heading us into that China would be in same boat as would the rest of the World. They all know that. So even though China did not like some of the things Trump did they knew it was best for not only America but the whole World. That was coming from them and I try to stay out of political discussions with my customers and business partners in China, Turkey, Italy and France.
China owns Biden, we all know that but China also realizes what Biden is doing to our Country and they have changed their business practices since Biden was placed in office. So since Biden is in office China is moving away from being so dependent on America in order to save themselves when the Recession happens. Many are now saying a Recession is coming although they refuse to blame it on Biden. I think we could be heading for a real DEPRESSION.

I used to do business all over the World and I was told by some in France, Italy, Turkey and others that the President of America is the President of the World and what happens in America the whole World follows.

For us allowing MASSIVE VOTER FRAUD to place Dictator Biden has cost not only America but the whole World. And they know what we are not allowed to say. The Media is owned by the Democrats and told exactly what to say to promote their agenda. Many are stupid enough to eat up those lies with out even seeing the reality in front of their faces.

We are being lied to right now telling us inflation is ONLY 8.5%. Loan interest rates have Doubled from 2.6% to 5.4% and Feds announced another huge hike is coming soon. I buy house brand bread from my grocery store. Was $1 a loaf now $2.49. Eggs was $1.29 now $2.99. I was buying these Stouffers TV dinners for snack at lunch, they were $1.99 now $5.79 I am not paying that for them. Gas was $1.49 and now $5.19 and we go through a lot of gas. Getting a container of product from China was around $4,000 and took 30-35 days. Now is $28,000 and last shipment took 4 months. That business is going away completely due to Dictator Biden.

I find it hard to believe when most everything has DOUBLED or TRIPLED in price to blow smoke up our @$$ and tell us Inflation is ONLY 8.5%

Then Biden gets on TV and tells us our Economy is doing Great and he is not getting credit for saving America? The Fuc is wrong with him? And who is stupid enough to believe that cr@p?

And the Media is a huge part of this problem. Just like when Biden took over and killed Keystone pipeline and all new gas and oil permits and drilling gas prices started climbing. The Media was telling us "Gas prices are going up because our Economy is doing so good under Biden's new leadership"
Then they all started saying in unison "The gas prices are only transitional" what ever the heck that is. Then the Media started saying gas prices were Trumps fault because of the rules he placed while he was in office.
Now the Media is all saying "The Putin gas hikes are hurting our Economy and Biden is going to save us" Biden CREATED the gas problem. Putin did not do that and if you think he did there is no nice way to say it you are an idiot.
Biden created the Afghanistan fiasco.

Same as the Border Crisis that the media does not even want to talk about.

That will have long term costs on our economy as those millions and millions of people will have to be fed and housed and will need jobs. We are going to get screwed and they barely got the head in, it is going to get much worse and it is going to hurt Americans.

I think Mike Salinas is wrong. It is not 53% it is way more. and it damn sure is not 8.5% our Government is trying to tell us.

https://postimg.cc/gallery/np3zpruo/
"Dunning-Kruger Effect"
-a type of Cognitive bias where people with little expertise or ability assume they have superior expertise or ability. This overestimation occurs as a result of the fact that they do not have enough knowledge to know they don't have enough knowledge.

Before you argue with someone ask yourself, "Is this person mentally mature enough to grasp the concept of a different perspective?" If not there is no point to argue.

4X NE2 CHAMPION. 2020 TDRA NE2 Champion

Posts: 3990 | Location: United States of Texas | Registered: April 02, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Elite
posted Hide Post
The fed is left with impossible choices now. Watch the inflation fo it’s thing or clamp down on the economy with interest. I’m convinced what we are seeing g right now is nothing compared to the pain we will see in coming months

Foxtrot Juliet Bravo

DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
Disturbed nailed the esoteric explanation of the planet we inhabit.

Depopulation operations ongoing.

DRR Pro
Picture of SlyFox
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Mike Rietow:

They're transitioning you and I off fossil fuels

Maybe, but tell me again how that benefits oil companies?

Mike

Posts: 1562 | Location: Marietta, GA | Registered: December 09, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post