DragRaceResults.Com    Bracket Talk    Bracket Talk Forum  Hop To Forum Categories  General Discussion - by FTI    Top Sportsman/Dragster points question?
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Top Sportsman/Dragster points question?
 Login/Join

DRR Trophy
posted
I was wondering about how points would be awarded in the case of a car qualifying for a field but not making first round and an alternate taking that place and can't find anything in the rulebook. Would you get first round loser points or the 10 points for passing tech?

Posts: 17 | Location: Rockin' the casbah  | Registered: August 10, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
Picture of TORQIN
posted Hide Post
10 points awarded I believe.

Posts: 1751 | Location: Houston, Tx. | Registered: November 27, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
Picture of T/D6591
posted Hide Post
I believe you get 30 as you did qualify and the alternate only gets 10 for not qualifying but does get to race without earning any points.

Posts: 1708 | Location: Portland,Oregon | Registered: January 18, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
Picture of The Hawk
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by T/D6591:
I believe you get 30 as you did qualify and the alternate only gets 10 for not qualifying but does get to race without earning any points.

Correct

lane weber

perfecting a better mousetrap

Posts: 158 | Location: Littleton, Colorado | Registered: November 01, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post