DragRaceResults.Com    Bracket Talk    Bracket Talk Forum  Hop To Forum Categories  General Discussion - by FTI    Will fuel price effect the turnout in Bradenton SFG?
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Will fuel price effect the turnout in Bradenton SFG?
 Login/Join

DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
Skyrocketing fuel prices, a perfect way to put past suffering behind us.

It's new, it's fresh, it's burdensome.

It's the Great reset! Smile

Posts: 9398 | Location: Madeira Beach Fl. | Registered: June 12, 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
It's a re-named lockdown, same effect, less traffic on the roads.

These globalists have more tricks than Bradenton! Laughing Hard

Posts: 9398 | Location: Madeira Beach Fl. | Registered: June 12, 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
Picture of SlyFox
posted Hide Post
In a great bit of irony, the people most negatively impacted by rising fuel costs are the people who voted for it.

Mike

Posts: 1563 | Location: Marietta, GA | Registered: December 09, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
I agree with that but they still think everything is fine!!!!!

Now imagine this, I went to my local race gas supplier a little while ago (this morning) and the price per gal had gone DOWN $.20. Then I got my production check on my oil wells and it went down $160.00 from last month. Makes me wonder.

Posts: 6214 | Location: everywhere | Registered: March 15, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by SlyFox:
In a great bit of irony, the people most negatively impacted by rising fuel costs are the people who voted for it.

This right here is so true.But there are no more mean tweets,so everything is great.

Posts: 1169 | Location: Elgin,IL | Registered: February 08, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of KWig
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by SlyFox:

Dead zero, Mike !!

You have to put in the effort, to get anything out of it.

Posts: 736 | Location: Cumming Ga | Registered: January 07, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
What you have described is exactly what happened in 2007 and 2008. To much credit and no equity behind it. Folks wanted to keep up with the Jones', had to have the biggest trailer/toter etc. Solution, drag out the credit card, refinance the house. People are to stupid to understand economics, even economics 101. Once you have jumped on that train your owned by the bank. Good luck with that.

Posts: 700 | Location: At the beach | Registered: August 05, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post

DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by maliciousintent:
What you have described is exactly what happened in 2007 and 2008. To much credit and no equity behind it. Folks wanted to keep up with the Jones', had to have the biggest trailer/toter etc. Solution, drag out the credit card, refinance the house. People are to stupid to understand economics, even economics 101. Once you have jumped on that train your owned by the bank. Good luck with that.

Yep. Inflation is rising as fast as gas prices, yet people will be signing on the line at auto dealerships this weekend, proud of their new "investment".

Posts: 290 | Location: Midwest  | Registered: January 12, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Yellow Ticket:
quote:
Originally posted by maliciousintent:

Yep. Inflation is rising as fast as gas prices, yet people will be signing on the line at auto dealerships this weekend, proud of their new "investment".

You should be thankful, banks loaning money they know won't be repaid, only means they're kicking the can down the road (blowing the bubble bigger).

They'll blow this bubble until the chinese ships stop pulling up off our shores, looking for our money.

So where's your complaint? If or/when that happens, any money you have won't be worth the paper its written on either.

People think this can't happen, it can happen, if the chinese decide they don't want our money anymore.

Everyone else will follow the chinese, we don't produce anything. They do, and for everyone.

It's like the movie Trading Places.

DRR Sportsman
Picture of FastLane
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Yellow Ticket:
The problem isn't the short term gas prices, it's american society thinking that as long as they are paying their minimum due on their credit card, they are "making it".

These are the same people that stretch out financing terms as long as they can so they can show off what they can't afford to their equally materialistic friends. Once they can't afford their monthly minimum due any more, due to higher gas prices, then they let their 95% financed big truck go back so they can afford the home that's 3 times bigger than they need.

That's when the economy falls. In my opinion.

Yessir, yet some still have been able to get by. But $H!T is about to hit the fan…

Posts: 395 | Location: Parked... | Registered: May 27, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post