DragRaceResults.Com    Bracket Talk    Bracket Talk Forum  Hop To Forum Categories  General Discussion - by FTI    Vaccine approved, any takers?
Page 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 ... 85
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Vaccine approved, any takers?
 Login/Join

DRR S/Pro
posted Hide Post
In the past three weeks I have been dealing with car, Trailer and boat shops... All three shops today have 2-3 employees off with covid.

Raceless in California!

Posts: 4497 | Location: Vacaville  | Registered: January 07, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
No Floyd. Us old guys will probably get it in late January.

When everything is coming your way, your probably in the wrong lane.

Posts: 1013 | Location: Between a Rock and a Hard Spot, USA | Registered: December 06, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
posted Hide Post
Our County ( Solano ) has yet to go red. Every other county is.. I don’t have numbers to see why but I have been out getting things done and trying to be safe doing it. One friend Chris has it bad now for the third week.,he did say this is the worst flu he has ever had. He is 45.

Raceless in California!

Posts: 4497 | Location: Vacaville  | Registered: January 07, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
posted Hide Post
I think Carson is a straight shooter.

Illegitimi non carborundum

Posts: 2336 | Location: OKC, OK | Registered: February 15, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by stk 758 BP!:
Our County ( Solano ) has yet to go red. Every other county is.. I don’t have numbers to see why but I have been out getting things done and trying to be safe doing it. One friend Chris has it bad now for the third week.,he did say this is the worst flu he has ever had. He is 45.

People are going hungry, homeless and jobless over a flu 99.97% survivable.

30 to 40 million people face eviction over a flu 99.97% survivable.

Commercial & residential real estate investors are going broke unable to collect on lease obligations due to government moratoriums blocking them from evicting tenants with unpaid leases in order to make their tax and mortgage payment over a flu 99.97% survivable, who ends up with these properties when obligations aren't met, the banks.

Us that aren't behind will be allocated homeless roommates to squat in our houses, so get ready for that, if you're not evicted at the time the allocated homeless plan is kicked off. .

All over a flu 99.97% survivable, you'll go down in history as complicit by your posts and I haven't even mentioned the suicides and lockdown associated other deaths, you're also complicit.

quote:
Originally posted by n5ifi:
The US govt last week updated the survival rates (i.e., IF infected) for Covid19:
0-19 99.997%
20-49 99.98%
50-69 99.95%

Objectivity through rational thought is a western and masculine concept, liberals / lefties challenge on a daily basis.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Mike Rietow,

Posts: 9398 | Location: Madeira Beach Fl. | Registered: June 12, 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
posted Hide Post
Anyone who is paying attention knows that crime, domestic abuse, alcohol consumption, speeding, murders, suicide and more are off the charts. Yeah let’s defund the police! Super Angry

Raceless in California!

DRR S/Pro
posted Hide Post
Well I had this long response for you but then I said; Why?
I voted Trump. He lost, I’m over it. I’m not going to scream conspiracy, protest or write about it here.

I am taking the vaccine! NahNahTounge Blame China! Tip PC

Raceless in California!

DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
Mike, I have read several of your posts over the last several months. You seem to be a very unhappy person. Cheer up, enjoy life, its precious.

When everything is coming your way, your probably in the wrong lane.

Posts: 1013 | Location: Between a Rock and a Hard Spot, USA | Registered: December 06, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
That's a skewed factoid there.....Obviously, there are going to be substantially fewer deaths in the country with everything and everybody locked down for the year.
The only number that matters is 300,000
deaths this year...with a few weeks to go...

I agree the people in charge have turned this virus shyt into a cluster fuc. But I don't know a damn thing about covid except that the ching-chongs caused it. So I couldn't have done any better I guess..

a few years from now and everyone will have forgotten all about what china did to us and the world...Just like the japs, germans and towelheads...

Dave

F J B

Posts: 4463 | Location: Earth | Registered: February 08, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Elite
posted Hide Post
I voted for Trump. He lost, I’m over it. I’m not going to scream conspiracy, protest or post about it here.

I am NOT taking the vaccine! Shake head

Posts: 13522 | Location: NJ | Registered: August 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by imakehp:
That's a skewed factoid there.....Obviously, there are going to be substantially fewer deaths in the country with everything and everybody locked down for the year.

I agree the people in charge have turned this virus shyt into a cluster fuc. But I don't know a damn thing about covid except that the ching-chongs caused it. So I couldn't have done any better I guess..

a few years from now and everyone will have forgotten all about what china did to us and the world...Just like the japs, germans and towelheads...

300,000 is the only number that matters?

Ok, lets look at 300,000!

1% of 326 million people is 3.26 million.

.005% of 326 million people is 1.63 million.

.0025% of 326 million is 815,000

They've destroyed millions of lives and business's permanently over a flu.

Told you on a loop 24/7 in their Lefty fake news, it's a pandemic, and you believe em?

You reap what you sow.

quote:
Originally posted by n5ifi:
The US govt last week updated the survival rates (i.e., IF infected) for Covid19:
0-19 99.997%
20-49 99.98%
50-69 99.95%

Objectivity through rational thought is a western and masculine concept, liberals / lefties challenge on a daily basis.

Posts: 9398 | Location: Madeira Beach Fl. | Registered: June 12, 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
Destroying lives, destroying jobs, destroying small business's.

Everyone will get allocated homeless roommates. There's gonna be millions of them and the emperor doesn't wanna see em, when he rides through your town.

DRR Elite
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by imakehp:

I dunno about that. Cancer keeps right on going. Heart disease with people sitting on their arses. Leading causes keep right on rolling. I prefer to look at the cdc excess deaths data. It clearly does show additional deaths this year compared to other years. But the amount of the excess deaths surely needs to be compared to the overall deaths too. Statistically significant? Absolutely. Reason to destroy businesses and take rights away? Absolutely not.

Foxtrot Juliet Bravo

Posts: 6406 | Location: Illinois | Registered: July 08, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
Picture of Curly1
posted Hide Post
It is starting to look like some in Washington want to separate everyone, Elite Ruling Class or Peasants/ Irredeemable/ Deplorable and I think the Corona deal is part of their excuse. Has not hurt the rich or big business.
This whole Corona deal may be bad but it has been made way too political.

Now they are saying even IF we get the vaccine we still can not go out, MUST wear mask and practice Social Distancing! WTF?

If we are vaccinated and can not get it why continue the Restrictions on our Rights and Freedoms? Also once you do get it and recover you have anti-bodies a natural vaccine and should not get it again.

Unless it is not about Health and Safety but CONTROL. Hmmm....

I know a bunch of people who have got it and one of them died. But most really did not get that sick, a fever for a few days, headache and generally tired for a week or so. Everyone I talked to that had it said they had been MUCH sicker before regular flu or other things before.

https://postimg.cc/gallery/np3zpruo/
"Dunning-Kruger Effect"
-a type of Cognitive bias where people with little expertise or ability assume they have superior expertise or ability. This overestimation occurs as a result of the fact that they do not have enough knowledge to know they don't have enough knowledge.

Before you argue with someone ask yourself, "Is this person mentally mature enough to grasp the concept of a different perspective?" If not there is no point to argue.

4X NE2 CHAMPION. 2020 TDRA NE2 Champion

Posts: 4011 | Location: United States of Texas | Registered: April 02, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post

DRR S/Pro
posted Hide Post
quote:
I voted for Trump. He lost, I’m over it. I’m not going to scream conspiracy, protest or post about it here.

That's a valid position if you're convinced it was a fair and above board election. However, if it's complacency or apathy or lack of interest then that's probably to your detriment.

Posts: 2336 | Location: OKC, OK | Registered: February 15, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
posted Hide Post
quote:
...rising sharply on injections...

Monetary methadone. "The needle and the damage done...."

DRR Elite
posted Hide Post
it's not what you know, it's what you can prove and Trump and the republicans haven't been able to prove anything but they never had the time to prove the election was stolen. Like it or not and I don't, Biden will become the 46th president of the United States in one month.

Posts: 13522 | Location: NJ | Registered: August 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
I would love to burn some ch!t down and steal me a new tv but I have to be at work every morning.

ep

Posts: 764 | Location: dodging double wides... | Registered: November 28, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
posted Hide Post
IF there is evidence where is it? I’d like to see it overturned just like everyone else but it appears there is no evidence. For me to worry about something I cannot change is stress and a waste of time. I voted red in Ca ..talk about a waste if time!

Raceless in California!

DRR S/Pro
posted Hide Post
quote:
IF there is evidence where is it? I’d like to see it overturned just like everyone else but it appears there is no evidence.

Ya gotta watch out for those trees, they'll get in the way of the forest every time. Search for Sidney Powell on YouTube for some specifics.