DragRaceResults.Com    Bracket Talk    Bracket Talk Forum  Hop To Forum Categories  General Discussion - by FTI    Norwalk NHRA Division 3 Race
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Norwalk NHRA Division 3 Race
 Login/Join

DRR Sportsman
posted
I know that not everyone is on Facebook,so in case you didn't see this:

**ATTENTION ALL RACERS**

Special update for this weekends event at Summit Motorsports Park

Revised Move-In Schedule for 13th Annual Budweiser Cavalcade Of Stars

Remember, our goal is 100% Guest Satisfaction. PEROID! Anything less is a fail.

I’m well aware that perhaps the single most critical component of any race weekend is move-in and parking. It sets the tone for what is to follow. Realizing this has forced us to make critical changes to how we move in for this weekend’s 13th Annual Budweiser Cavalcade Of Stars.

The past 28 days have been among the wettest I’ve seen in my 42 years. Our grounds have taken a beating and are in desperate need of dry time. Additionally, Linder’s Lot is offline until at least Friday. As a result, the following changes will take place:

Our regularly scheduled Wednesday Fun Night has been cancelled and the property will remain locked.

SUPER COMP, SUPER GAS, SUPER STREET ONLY!

Beginning, Thursday, May 16th at 2:00 pm the Route 601 Budweiser Gate will be opened to credential and pit park Super Comp, Super Gas and Super Street ONLY! The 30 acres of pavement will serve as a holding area for the three Super Classes. No other classes will be permitted to enter. We will immediately begin credentialing and crossing rigs over to the Summit Side where you will be hand parked.

ALCOHOL, PRO MOD, TOP SPORTSMAN, TOP DRAGSTER, COMP, SUPER STOCK, STOCK!

Beginning, Thursday, May 16th at 10:30 pm the Route 601 Budweiser Gate will be opened to credential and pit park Alcohol, Pro Mod, Top Sportsman, Top Dragster, Comp, Super Stock and Stock! We will credential and pit park over night to accommodate all of our guests.

MOTORHOME, CAMPING GUESTS!

Beginning, Thursday, May 16th (6:00 pm to 9:00 pm) the Route 601 Budweiser Gate will be open to credential and park our Trackside Motorhome and Camping guests. Once credentialed, you will cross over to the Summit Side and be hand parked.

This plan allows maximum dry time for the grounds while minimizing disruption to the weekend race schedule.

We have a beautiful weekend forecast and I look forward to seeing you soon!

Bill

Posts: 1169 | Location: Elgin,IL | Registered: February 08, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
posted Hide Post
what a mess this year has been

Posts: 1425 | Location: united states | Registered: January 16, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
Picture of Don Higgins Crew Chief Pro Software
posted Hide Post
We are watching the weather. Will head over tomorrow if it looks promising.

Crew Chief Pro 7.980. It is not an evolution in Crew Chief Software, it is a Revolution in Crew Chief Software
Drag Racing Software and Professional Weather Stations(309) 688-2990

Visit us on the web at http://www.crewchiefpro.com

Are you a Producer or a Parasite?

Author of the book, "But Who Will Save The Children."

Posts: 1381 | Location: Bartonville Illinois | Registered: October 18, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
Don,

Hope to see you in Topeka.

Clowns to the left of me, Jokers to the right. Here I am.......

Posts: 5310 | Location: stuck in the middle with you! | Registered: March 11, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
Picture of Don Higgins Crew Chief Pro Software
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Cashflow:
Don,

Hope to see you in Topeka.

I am entered, see you there.

Crew Chief Pro 7.980. It is not an evolution in Crew Chief Software, it is a Revolution in Crew Chief Software
Drag Racing Software and Professional Weather Stations(309) 688-2990

Visit us on the web at http://www.crewchiefpro.com

Are you a Producer or a Parasite?

Author of the book, "But Who Will Save The Children."

Posts: 1381 | Location: Bartonville Illinois | Registered: October 18, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post