DragRaceResults.Com    Bracket Talk    Bracket Talk Forum  Hop To Forum Categories  General Discussion - by FTI    Deuces Wild 2023 DRR Dragster Build - Sneak Peek!
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Deuces Wild 2023 DRR Dragster Build - Sneak Peek!
 Login/Join

DRR / Crew
Picture of DragRaceResults
posted
We've had Eddie Hollon working his magic and I can't wait to show ya'll his finished design!

Our Deuces Wild Dragster Build is well on it's way as Travis and the group at ARC back from PRI and working away on them.

We will have a complete look in the next day or so so stay tuned!

deuces wild dragster build

Posts: 2105 | Location: Gallatin, TN - U.S.A. | Registered: October 12, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR / Crew
posted Hide Post
Excited to debut our Deuces Wild 2023 American Race Cars built dragsters. Eddie Hollon Designs worked his magic once again for Todd Zeller to bring them to life with amazing House Of Kolor paints! Phillip Oakley Motorsports & Huntsville Engine will once again bring the power for us. We can't thank everyone enough for your continued support. Watch for additional manufacturer product and build updates as we go along.

deuces wild dragster build

Posts: 2105 | Location: Gallatin, TN - U.S.A. | Registered: October 12, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
Picture of Curly1
posted Hide Post
Looks nice and I like the paint layout.

https://postimg.cc/gallery/np3zpruo/
"Dunning-Kruger Effect"
-a type of Cognitive bias where people with little expertise or ability assume they have superior expertise or ability. This overestimation occurs as a result of the fact that they do not have enough knowledge to know they don't have enough knowledge.

Before you argue with someone ask yourself, "Is this person mentally mature enough to grasp the concept of a different perspective?" If not there is no point to argue.

4X NE2 CHAMPION. 2020 TDRA NE2 Champion

Posts: 4010 | Location: United States of Texas | Registered: April 02, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of Mike Frizie
posted Hide Post
Looks awesome. These cars equipped with American's new updates shown in PRI?

Michael Frizie
ET 2471

Posts: 571 | Location: Winston, GA | Registered: April 10, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR / Crew
posted Hide Post
Thanks guys. No, the new upgrades won't be tested in time for these builds. Maybe next time. We need to hit the ground running to hopefully make it to Vegas in the spring.

SL...

DRR Pro
Picture of TORQIN
posted Hide Post
Builds look badazz Scott! Can't wait to see in person!

Posts: 1754 | Location: Houston, Tx. | Registered: November 27, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
Picture of Rodney Pryor
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Mike Frizie:
Looks awesome. These cars equipped with American's new updates shown in PRI?

The adjustable steering shaft is bada$$...

Posts: 116 | Location: Richmond, VA | Registered: December 07, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post

DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
That's a shame on the new up grades as that suspension on the front is nice. As many Diamond Race car customers state that with that on their cars they ride sooooo smooth. Also able to tune chassis for just about all power levels. As time goes on might just be more Dragster builders offering a suspended front.

Posts: 318 | Location: ohio | Registered: June 06, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
What did the weight end up being

Posts: 789 | Location: Georgia | Registered: May 09, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
I saw the tickets on Facebook. Tell us about the engine and weight

Posts: 789 | Location: Georgia | Registered: May 09, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR / Crew
posted Hide Post
Just got them out this past week. Don't have a weight yet as BG Scales weren't open. More info to come!

DRR / Crew
posted Hide Post

DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
I don't even like dragster all the much but that is a slick looking car. Nice job! Congrats!

BG

Posts: 759 | Location: Florence, SC | Registered: August 25, 2019Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of J178RED
posted Hide Post
Dang! Another great set of dragster’s. Good Luck testing and then racing those Beauties.

clapping

HAVE THEY CALLED US YET ? THEY HAVE!!!

Posts: 2698 | Location: OLD NICK OUT ON THE TRACK OR IN THE DESERT | Registered: March 09, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post

DRR / Crew
posted Hide Post
Complete Article up on the DRR Home Page - Check it out - https://www.dragraceresults.co...y.cfm?id=7185&type=2

DRR Top Comp
Picture of Curly1
posted Hide Post
So one has Oakley 615 SR20 and other car has Huntsville 615 SR20?

"Dunning-Kruger Effect"
-a type of Cognitive bias where people with little expertise or ability assume they have superior expertise or ability. This overestimation occurs as a result of the fact that they do not have enough knowledge to know they don't have enough knowledge.

Before you argue with someone ask yourself, "Is this person mentally mature enough to grasp the concept of a different perspective?" If not there is no point to argue.

Posts: 4010 | Location: United States of Texas | Registered: April 02, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
Weight?

DRR / Crew
posted Hide Post
Correct Currly. I weighed them at the Ace Race at Dragway 42 which I've never used their scales so I'm not 100% in comparison to our previous cars. But if it was correct compared to Bowling Green the cars would be down 195lbs at 1755 with me in it at 165 and 10lb for gear equaling 1580 rolling wet.

Pretty happy with that as my goal was to be down 175-200 from our 2020 cars.

Best air we've seen has been 2800 corrected with horrible barometer. Been 4.42 157 with the little 615's

DRR Elite
posted Hide Post
That’s pretty lite. That said, wheelbase, cage width, car builder and driver all play into building a lite weight car.

Posts: 13522 | Location: NJ | Registered: August 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
Picture of Curly1
posted Hide Post
It looks like you have lithium batteries with a mechanical power shut off and an electric power shut off solenoid? Is that correct? That is how I did my last two cars I built. They do have some higher amp rated switches now. I am not running a lithium battery though.

Looks like a nice well built car and pretty light to.

"Dunning-Kruger Effect"