Find
Notify
Tools

New Jersey Peeps
 Login/Join

DRR Sportsman
Picture of David_D.
posted
My company repossessed a pickup in the New Jersey area and it needs to go to an auction. Anyone have experience with any auto auctions in that area that are good options to send this truck to?

David Deming
1974 Chevy Nova Custom Hatchback
Horsepower Innovations E85 Carb

Posts: 325 | Location: Nampa, ID | Registered: October 25, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
Bordentown Auto Auction is the biggest around. I know it's not a public auction, it's for registered auto dealers but they may make an exception due to circumstances.

N A D E Auto Auction

3328 Us Highway 206
Bordentown, NJ 08505
Phone: (609) 291-0050

Posts: 163 | Location: New Jersey | Registered: March 24, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
Manhiem, PA

Posts: 6198 | Location: everywhere | Registered: March 15, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
Should be able to run it thru IAA, Copart or Adesa as well? The Manheim in Bordentown is huge for sure! Message me thru Facebook or 678-834-3836, I know enough peeps in NJ to get some info. I also know a big repo company thats also a fellow racer.

Shane Carr

"Sugar Shane"

Posts: 119 | Location: No clue | Registered: March 01, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of David_D.
posted Hide Post
Looks like she's going to run it through Manheim.

David Deming
1974 Chevy Nova Custom Hatchback
Horsepower Innovations E85 Carb

Posts: 325 | Location: Nampa, ID | Registered: October 25, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post