DragRaceResults.Com    Bracket Talk    Bracket Talk Forum  Hop To Forum Categories  General Discussion - by FTI    Lifting of Mask Mandates?
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Lifting of Mask Mandates?
 Login/Join

DRR Sportsman
posted
Asking for a friend…if mask mandates are lifted how will you be able to identify democrats out in public?

2010 Silver Dollar Raceway Track Champ
2005,2006,2009 Super Pro points runner up

Posts: 315 | Location: Warner Robins, Georgia | Registered: August 20, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by coolroy:
Asking for a friend…if mask mandates are lifted how will you be able to identify democrats out in public?

Very easily.The lifting of mandates means you don't have to wear one.
It will be easy to identify the guy driving around by himself with a triple mask on.A Democrat.

Posts: 1169 | Location: Elgin,IL | Registered: February 08, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
posted Hide Post
That’s easy!
They still sound like the mask is on!

Raceless in California!

Posts: 4504 | Location: Vacaville  | Registered: January 07, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
They gonna change the name appropriately from the Winter Nationals to the Democrat Nationals?

Now that is funny, Sad! and Truth!

How do you tell a Democrat? Anyone who has EVER put a mask on!

Anyone vaccinated too!

TRUTH

Posts: 9398 | Location: Madeira Beach Fl. | Registered: June 12, 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
Well our Gov of Nevada in his typical fashion now has lifted our mask mandates following lock step with Newsome. Be nice if the guy could make a decision without checking in with ole Gavin first. Oh yeah they are off for now, but can change at any moment lie last time Roll Eyes

Good news don't affect me I don't wear one anyway

"I am not ashamed to confess I am ignorant of what I do not know."
Marcus Tullius Cicero

Posts: 990 | Location: Las Vegas, NV | Registered: April 14, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
posted Hide Post
How to identify a Democrat.

The Louden County (Virginia) School Official wearing a mask in the swimming pool is probably a Democrat.

Bob

Posts: 3083 | Location: Lakeside, Ca | Registered: February 15, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
I thought this was a drag racing forum??

Posts: 1 | Location: Eugene Oregon | Registered: January 01, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post

DRR S/Pro
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by slo stocker:

SSSSHHH.... No racing yet!

You close to Craig?? Go by Schucks and tell Craig Hello for me.
He's finishing parts for us right now.

BP

Raceless in California!

Posts: 4504 | Location: Vacaville  | Registered: January 07, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of Hotrod Corvette
posted Hide Post
quote:

In Oregon are they still wearing the Guy Fawkes mask?

Burt

I'm So Proud To Be An American And Not A Democrat...

Posts: 1219 | Location: Clinton Township, MI | Registered: September 16, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
Suppose I should mention since sissylak did that this is NOT a political decision. I mean the fact that we have more cases now than we did when he reinstated the mask mandate in July of 2021 is merely a coincidence. Nothing to see here and certainly not poltical Roll Eyes

"I am not ashamed to confess I am ignorant of what I do not know."
Marcus Tullius Cicero

Posts: 990 | Location: Las Vegas, NV | Registered: April 14, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
They'll back off from all this now except for the submissive states where there's no resistance - rebellion like California.

Then when the Trucker rebellion and like disbands and goes home, they'll kick it back in.

Right now they're gonna let the rebellion think that it has won.

The last thing they want is for the people to realize, they have the power in numbers to shut everything down peacefully - convoys, boycotts etc etc.

Read history, this is an old playbook.

Posts: 9398 | Location: Madeira Beach Fl. | Registered: June 12, 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
It's been one big IQ test.

DRR Pro
Picture of SlyFox
posted Hide Post
quote:

This IS a drag racing forum. If you're really from Eugene, Oregon you're clearly here by mistake.

Mike

Posts: 1566 | Location: Marietta, GA | Registered: December 09, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
They've established the percentage of brainwashed.

DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
Today is the beginning of the end for the globalists takeover.

DRR S/Pro
posted Hide Post
quote:

Not even close.... I'm afraid.

Illegitimi non carborundum

Posts: 2336 | Location: OKC, OK | Registered: February 15, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
Picture of wideopen231
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by BP758:
quote:

SSSSHHH.... No racing yet!

You close to Craig?? Go by Schucks and tell Craig Hello for me.
He's finishing parts for us right now.

BP

It affects drag racing. Wearing a mask on starting line will cheat you of oxygen and that will slow your reaction.

America home of free. Brought to you by 2nd amendment.

Posts: 4192 | Location: Greensboro NC | Registered: May 24, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
Picture of wideopen231
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Canted Valve:
quote:

Not even close.... I'm afraid.

Nope it is way of trying to keep it rolling stronger after mid term election. Yea I made that reply political.

Drag racing heavily relies on money and the economy and they both are tied to politics which means drag racings is dependit on it also.

Mak mandates have killed a lot of the gate at National events too.

Posts: 4192 | Location: Greensboro NC | Registered: May 24, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
Picture of wideopen231
posted Hide Post
So if you can breathe in a mask. Meaning oxygen molecule can penetrate, What makes anyone with half a brain think it stops other molecules?

DRR Top Comp
Picture of Michael Beard
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by wideopen231:
So if you can breathe in a mask. Meaning oxygen molecule can penetrate, What makes anyone with half a brain think it stops other molecules?

There is no possible way that a drag racer is unfamiliar with the concept of filtration.

__
Michael Beard - staginglight@gmail.com
Staging Light Graphic Design, Printing & Event Marketing

Posts: 5734 | Location: Columbus, OH | Registered: December 15, 1999Reply With QuoteReport This Post