This topic can be found at:
https://drr.infopop.cc/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/75460652/m/6547043996

September 24, 2022, 10:57 PM
No Drag
IHRA division 4 bracket finals
What is your opinion of it?
September 26, 2022, 06:30 PM
speedwrench44
Went as "crew chief" (whipping boy and comic relief) with buddy. Great track It was HOT. Lots good racers. Had good time. Could have been run a little better but overall good, been to a lot worse.

Dave
September 27, 2022, 12:15 PM
David Covey
Dave,

Was Joel there? Last I talked to him he was going to help Galen by working the race.

Dave

"It is usually futile to try to talk facts and analysis to people who are enjoying a sense of moral superiority in their ignorance." -Thomas Sowell
September 27, 2022, 02:26 PM
sc4087
No Dave, only person that I know of that was there was Larry Jeffers and he wasn't even wearing an IHRA shirt

Mike Greene

September 27, 2022, 03:30 PM
David Covey
quote:
Originally posted by sc4087:
No Dave, only person that I know of that was there was Larry Jeffers and he wasn't even wearing an IHRA shirt

Wow..

Dave

"It is usually futile to try to talk facts and analysis to people who are enjoying a sense of moral superiority in their ignorance." -Thomas Sowell
September 28, 2022, 10:03 AM
turner1320
Once I got past the wait and the gate Thursday it was good. You could tell the lack of presence of IHRA officials but the track did a good job pulling it off. Track was great.

David Turner
September 28, 2022, 12:04 PM
David Covey
Extreme has a good crew.

Dave

September 28, 2022, 12:20 PM
Curly1
quote:
Originally posted by David Covey:
Extreme has a good crew.

Dave

Extreme does have good people for sure.

https://postimg.cc/gallery/np3zpruo/
"Dunning-Kruger Effect"
-a type of Cognitive bias where people with little expertise or ability assume they have superior expertise or ability. This overestimation occurs as a result of the fact that they do not have enough knowledge to know they don't have enough knowledge.

Before you argue with someone ask yourself, "Is this person mentally mature enough to grasp the concept of a different perspective?" If not there is no point to argue.

4X NE2 CHAMPION. 2020 TDRA NE2 Champion