DragRaceResults.Com    Bracket Talk    Bracket Talk Forum  Hop To Forum Categories  General Discussion - by FTI    Bracket Race near Ashboro, NC?
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Bracket Race near Ashboro, NC?
 Login/Join

DRR Pro
Picture of muggs
posted
After completely screwing up at Memphis, we are looking for somewhere with a bracket race.

Anyone aware of a place to race this coming weekend.

Posts: 3078 | Location: Florida | Registered: February 21, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
Where are you? Lots of tracks not far from there. I live 20 mi South of Asheboro.

Posts: 6198 | Location: everywhere | Registered: March 15, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
Picture of muggs
posted Hide Post
I am in Jackson Creek about 12 miles west of Ashboro. I see a track in Mooresville has a reunion/bracket race this weekend. Tried calling and left message.

Posts: 3078 | Location: Florida | Registered: February 21, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
Picture of wideopen231
posted Hide Post
Have you checked Piedmont and Farmington tracks?

America home of free. Brought to you by 2nd amendment.

Posts: 4179 | Location: Greensboro NC | Registered: May 24, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of Wild Wild West 2
posted Hide Post
Greer Dragway in Greer, SC will be having their Thanksgiving race (Turkey Trot drags) this Saturday, Oct 24th. Go to greerdragway.com to see the flyer on the race.

Tim West
"Wild Wild West" Racing

mickeythompsontires.com
tciauto.com
compcams.com
www.motorsportsinnovations.com

Posts: 309 | Location: Spartanburg,SC | Registered: April 16, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
Picture of muggs
posted Hide Post
Looking at going to Mooresville race on Saturday. Says footbrake, not no box. Is NHRA track, I run IHRA. Trying to find out if they accept IHRA racers. They have TNT tonight so I may be able to get details by phone.

DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
Mooresville accepts anybody. Like George Howard use to say. Big Tire’s on back, little tires on front, pay at gate and race. Donnie Gibbs is good people

ep

Posts: 757 | Location: dodging double wides... | Registered: November 28, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post

DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by muggs:
Looking at going to Mooresville race on Saturday. Says footbrake, not no box. Is NHRA track, I run IHRA. Trying to find out if they accept IHRA racers. They have TNT tonight so I may be able to get details by phone.

I'd be heading to Mooresville if I was you. They're having a prostock reunion this weekend also. I don't think they're in prostock trim, but I saw a guy last weekend that said they have a club of about 32 guys with X 80's and 90's prostocks. Probably would be pretty cool.

Posts: 664 | Location: UTD | Registered: September 25, 2019Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
Picture of Brktracer
posted Hide Post
I'm almost sure you can run "no-box" at Moresville now.

Matt Ward

Posts: 1390 | Location: South Carolina | Registered: March 20, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
It’s NC. You pay you play but not every track in NC is no box. Donnie Gibbs is A-1

Posts: 6198 | Location: everywhere | Registered: March 15, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
Picture of muggs
posted Hide Post
We went to tnt/gamblers at Mooresville Dragway last night. Track hooked great, the facility and staff were 1st class. I could not get me or car RT steady but we will be going back. Had a great time there.