DragRaceResults.Com    Bracket Talk    Bracket Talk Forum  Hop To Forum Categories  General Discussion - by FTI    ACE Ohio Summer Slam - LIVE COVERAGE
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

ACE Ohio Summer Slam - LIVE COVERAGE
 Login/Join

DRR / Crew
Picture of DragRaceResults
posted

Posts: 2104 | Location: Gallatin, TN - U.S.A. | Registered: October 12, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
Been watching some. Picture could sure be a lot better......Where is Mark Walter?

Posts: 6213 | Location: everywhere | Registered: March 15, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
Any results from the last 2 days posted anywhere?

Posts: 608 | Location: nw ohio | Registered: November 20, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR / Crew
posted Hide Post
Nope - weren't any until 4am this morning.

Thursday's Warm-up was halted at 2am Friday morning due to heavy dew and fog. 19 cars remain and I'm sitting on the bye when it continues.

Friday's $20k was finished up at 4am today when Florida's Johnny Brannan driving Randy Folks Blue and White dragster defeated Ohio's Chris Bear in his black dragster.

Saturday's race is now under way.

Posts: 2104 | Location: Gallatin, TN - U.S.A. | Registered: October 12, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
Makes me glad I am old and don't chase the $$$$$anymore. I remember once long ago finishing one race at 7am and starting the next one same morning at 9am. Congrats to the winners and good luck to everyone today......

Posts: 6213 | Location: everywhere | Registered: March 15, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR / Crew
posted Hide Post
Kenny Underwood over Will Holloman in Saturday's $20k. Little white S10 in the Semi finals.

Scott Taylor in the Chromeworx Camaro Roadster won the completed $5k from Thursday.

They started a $7,500 shoutout but it was halted 3rd round last night. Not sure about the completion.

Very happy with the DRR Double Vision Dragsters so far. I was -003 red to Taylor at 5 cars.

Sunday's live feed is up and running on the home page.

DRR / Crew
posted Hide Post
AJ Buchanan over Matt Daddas in Sunday's 20k

The $7500 gambler wasn't finished and the Women's race wasn't contested.

Full Story coming up.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: DragRaceResults,

DRR S/Pro
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by DragRaceResults:
AJ Ashe over Matt Daddas in Sunday's 20k

The $7500 gambler wasn't finished and the Women's race wasn't contested.

Full Story coming up.

I read somewhere else it was AJ Buchanan not ashe

Posts: 2591 | Location: at the track | Registered: May 09, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
posted Hide Post
I believe it was Matt Zapp who poster screen shot on Facebook and it was Buchanan over Dadas, I think Buchanan running 6.67 and Dadas maybe 6.36 or in that range.

Posts: 2591 | Location: at the track | Registered: May 09, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
posted Hide Post
Just looked it up and it was Buchanan.

DRR / Crew
posted Hide Post
So sorry guys and to AJ Buchanan. I had someone text me and assumed. Not a good assumption.

SL...

DRR Pro
Picture of 27Keith
posted Hide Post
The white S-10 in the semi on Saturday was Marc French.

4 X Track Champion ( 2 & 2 )
2 X Run off Winner

Posts: 2084 | Location: out there | Registered: March 31, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
Marc French in the white
S-10 was parked by my son and was quick
to help him with his carb troubles.
What a great guy.

Posts: 41 | Location: east central ohio | Registered: October 17, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
I watched a lot of that race, but would like to see the Underwood final. Went to YouTube but Saturday's not available anymore

Posts: 373 | Location: Shelbyville Indiana | Registered: February 04, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post