DragRaceResults.Com    Bracket Talk    Bracket Talk Forum  Hop To Forum Categories  General Discussion - by FTI    Race in South Dakota this WEEKEND!
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Race in South Dakota this WEEKEND!
 Login/Join

DRR Sportsman
posted
It's not a drag race Frown but it's a motor sports race all the same! Roundy round race in South Dakota this weekend. 310 tickets of 500 have been sold. Finally we are headed in the right direction.

When everything is coming your way, your probably in the wrong lane.

Posts: 1002 | Location: Between a Rock and a Hard Spot, USA | Registered: December 06, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
Lots of places are already racing

Posts: 654 | Location: Here | Registered: November 15, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
Wish our place was Frown

Posts: 1002 | Location: Between a Rock and a Hard Spot, USA | Registered: December 06, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
It’s coming and not soon enough

Posts: 654 | Location: Here | Registered: November 15, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by I.P. Dailey:
Lots of places are already racing

There are lots of places that are already back to drag racing/bracket racing? First I have heard of that. Take care. Tom Worthington

If it seems that bracket racing has gotten too expensive for you, maybe you are just doing it wrong.

Posts: 1227 | Location: Rocky Mount, NC | Registered: December 01, 1999Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
Picture of The Hawk
posted Hide Post
Guarded optimism for me. Right now I`m expecting to not be able to race until mid to late summer. If it`s sooner I`m all for it.

lane weber

perfecting a better mousetrap

Posts: 155 | Location: Littleton, Colorado | Registered: November 01, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
Picture of Eman
posted Hide Post
Heard they gave all of the meat packing plant employees free tickets.

Posts: 1451 | Location: E TN | Registered: February 13, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post

DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
All nhra division races in May have been postponed

DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
Tom, I went to a no buyback race yesterday. 2 thou red 1st round. Smile

Posts: 518 | Location: Southeast | Registered: March 14, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
posted Hide Post
The map below shows the lockdown states vs. non. SD is a non so you can expect those states to be "less conditioned" and more willing to continue their previous lifestyle.

Illegitimi non carborundum

Posts: 2323 | Location: OKC, OK | Registered: February 15, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post