DragRaceResults.Com    Bracket Talk    Bracket Talk Forum  Hop To Forum Categories  General Discussion - by FTI    needing a crew chief for epping new hampshire
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

needing a crew chief for epping new hampshire
 Login/Join

DRR Pro
posted
Unfortunately my crew chief has been locked in canada for the last 5 months,crippling our race operation.
Is there anyone attending epping nh divisional and sports nats that could help me in top dragster?
All you have to do is tow me to the line..make sure i get started and then tow me back to the pits.Thats it!! No other work required.
Id be willing to pay your way into the event for the week and cook some good food.
The dayse needed would be thursday/friday/saaturday and hopefully sunday
As long as you show up when top dragster is called and drag me up...im a happy camper!!
Pm if interested

Posts: 1425 | Location: united states | Registered: January 16, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
Do you have a link to qualifying / elimination round run sheets for any given race, by chance? What is it Top Dragster?

Posts: 9398 | Location: Madeira Beach Fl. | Registered: June 12, 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
posted Hide Post
yes mike its top dragster the week of august 20th

Posts: 1425 | Location: united states | Registered: January 16, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
Hmmm, cool class. Drag racing spectacle for sure.

Posts: 9398 | Location: Madeira Beach Fl. | Registered: June 12, 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
posted Hide Post
A friend in need is a friend indeed. Unfortunately NH is a little out of my stomping grounds. Some will step up I'm certain.

Illegitimi non carborundum

Posts: 2336 | Location: OKC, OK | Registered: February 15, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
posted Hide Post
yes im really screwed without my crew chief and new hampshire is in the middle of nowhere

DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
Are mask mandates in affect New Hampshire?

DRR S/Pro
posted Hide Post
quote:
...im really screwed without my crew chief...

Don't jump at just any goober. A little anecdote until someone comes along that can help. While working in Saudi Arabia I was driving the "Company Man's" (the big boss on a remote location) pickup truck back to base camp/mess hall. Which was a couple of miles from the drilling rig. Seems the junky crew vehicle's starter was out and the rig mechanic ask if he could borrow the truck to pull start them. Again, mind you I'm not at liberty to loan this truck. But the crew needed to get to the rig for crew change, and after all it was the rig mechanic that would drive (although he was a 3rd world national). So, OK. Well, he floored the pickup, with gravel flying and pinging off the towed vehicle like rifle fire off a tank, and kept it floored in first gear for some 30 yards!!! Luckily the driver of the towed vehicle, which started, was smart enough to stay on the brakes and not run into the back of the pickup. My sphincter barn near chocked me! Just a little levity but be careful at the same time.

Illegitimi non carborundum

Posts: 2336 | Location: OKC, OK | Registered: February 15, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
posted Hide Post
quote:
re mask mandates in affect New Hampshire?

i dont think so we didnt have to at lebanon valley or columbus ohio

DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
https://youtu.be/U_3nGqpWryk

Here we go found it NHRA 1/4 mile. Good stuff right here Norwalk Top Dragster 2019

DRR S/Pro
posted Hide Post
I’d call Moe but he’s tied up right now.
He and Bender ran some races together and did well.

Raceless in California!

Posts: 4504 | Location: Vacaville  | Registered: January 07, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post