Find
Notify
Tools

NHRA TV Pomona
 Login/Join

DRR Sportsman
Picture of Mark Yeager
posted
My feed sucks, crappy picture and no audio. Anyone else's working? Maybe it's my system??

Mark Yeager

Posts: 1380 | Location: Hollister,CA | Registered: April 06, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
Negative ghost rider... It must be on there end. As close to inhouse as one could be and feed has some issues at the moment. Hopefully it gets ironed out soon.

Posts: 12 | Location: Twister City, OH / Athens, GA / Brownsburg, IN | Registered: March 02, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of diceman1530
posted Hide Post
mine is worthless right now
Tip PC

Working for the Weekend!!!!
Fordyce Motorsports

Posts: 253 | Location: Williamstown, NJ | Registered: November 20, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
posted Hide Post
Please refer to Iowa caucus IT.

Illegitimi non carborundum

Posts: 2336 | Location: OKC, OK | Registered: February 15, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of J178RED
posted Hide Post
NHRA needs a new IT personal!!!!

HAVE THEY CALLED US YET ? THEY HAVE!!!

Posts: 2698 | Location: OLD NICK OUT ON THE TRACK OR IN THE DESERT | Registered: March 09, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
posted Hide Post
quote:

Funniest Post Of The Decade !

Bob

Posts: 3082 | Location: Lakeside, Ca | Registered: February 15, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of Mark Yeager
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by J178RED:
NHRA needs a new IT personal!!!!

NHRA needs a lot of new personnel.....

Mark Yeager

Posts: 1380 | Location: Hollister,CA | Registered: April 06, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post

DRR Sportsman
Picture of Mark Walter
posted Hide Post
Mine was garbage most of the day. They must have found something near the end of the broadcast because it was working fairly close to normal.

You would think after all these years they would know how to do this...sigh

Mark Walter, Senior Chaplain
JAMA Racing Ministry

"A wise person is hungry for truth, while the fool feeds on trash." Proverbs 15:14
"Laus Deo!"

Posts: 299 | Location: Middle Georgia | Registered: September 20, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of TD6297
posted Hide Post
They were streaming video today? Never even thought to look Frown

Posts: 149 | Location: Canada | Registered: April 17, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
Picture of Little Chief
posted Hide Post
Maybe their stream has a narrow urethra. I believe Hank Hill suffered from this as well. Blue Man

Posts: 230 | Location: Kilgore Texas | Registered: July 15, 2019Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
Knock on wood,it's working so far today.

Yes,they are running Super Street and the graphics say Nostalgia Pro Stock,but I can understand the confusion.lol

Posts: 1169 | Location: Elgin,IL | Registered: February 08, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of Mark Walter
posted Hide Post
Second camera is out of focus...and there is no audio from the cars. Other than that it's working better today.

Mark Walter, Senior Chaplain
JAMA Racing Ministry

"A wise person is hungry for truth, while the fool feeds on trash." Proverbs 15:14
"Laus Deo!"

Posts: 299 | Location: Middle Georgia | Registered: September 20, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Elite
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Canted Valve:

Dangit I did a spit take on that one!

Foxtrot Juliet Bravo

Posts: 6405 | Location: Illinois | Registered: July 08, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post