DragRaceResults.Com    Bracket Talk    Bracket Talk Forum  Hop To Forum Categories  General Discussion - by FTI    Top ET Challenge at Rockingham June 21-24, 2018
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Top ET Challenge at Rockingham June 21-24, 2018
 Login/Join

DRR Trophy
Picture of TreySasser
posted
Anyone up here making the haul to Rockingham this weekend for the 2nd annual ATI Top ET Challenge? 3 20k to win races with no pre-entry

Posts: 2 | Location: La Grange, NC | Registered: April 04, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
I know a couple from MD that are coming

Posts: 6214 | Location: everywhere | Registered: March 15, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
Picture of DrewNDMF
posted Hide Post
Open field, $200 round money, $475 for three twenties? I’ll see y’all there. You jumping in the gamblers tomorrow?

Posts: 86 | Location: Fayetteville, NC | Registered: June 17, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
Picture of TreySasser
posted Hide Post
Not sure what time we are getting to the track. If we get there in time, I may get in on it.

Posts: 2 | Location: La Grange, NC | Registered: April 04, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post