DragRaceResults.Com    Bracket Talk    Bracket Talk Forum  Hop To Forum Categories  General Discussion - by FTI    Methanol in Central NC
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Methanol in Central NC
 Login/Join

DRR Top Comp
Picture of wideopen231
posted
Just checking around for Methanol dealer in central NC. Normally get fuel from Hank Thomas and nothing wrong with them , just looking for other options and cost.

America home of free. Brought to you by 2nd amendment.

Posts: 4178 | Location: Greensboro NC | Registered: May 24, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
How much are you currently paying?

Posts: 519 | Location: Southeast | Registered: March 14, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
Picture of wideopen231
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Phil Dees:
How much are you currently paying?

Well I have not bought in cpl years.Guy I help on A/fuel car normally gives me 30 or 40 gallons per weekend depending on what in drum.Hey at 95% nitro and just cranking on alky we don't use a lot. Kind of pament for helping out.

Last I bought was around 3.20 a gallon in drum if you had exchange or your own drum.

Posts: 4178 | Location: Greensboro NC | Registered: May 24, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of Fuzz
posted Hide Post
I use Bobby Taylor Oil In Fayetteville NC for M1 methanol.

Steve Furr

Posts: 231 | Location: Hollywoods cool Skool | Registered: April 16, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
Picture of wideopen231
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Fuzz:
I use Bobby Taylor Oil In Fayetteville NC for M1 methanol.

Steve Furr

what is price? Not sure distance will have to check and add that in to it. About the same I think.