DragRaceResults.Com    Bracket Talk    Bracket Talk Forum  Hop To Forum Categories  General Discussion - by FTI    Murdered, petinia or style
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Murdered, petinia or style
 Login/Join

DRR Top Comp
Picture of wideopen231
posted
Ok might have given my vote away in the title. Came up in another thread so I figured for fun let's see what other prefer? My preference id show quality paint By back pocket says you will settle for nice paint. My heart and sould says no way I will have patinia stuff(yes popular) and not at all crazy about murdered look.

Evewryone has their own favorite and that is cool.

Question:
Which do you prefer.Keyword prefer not can afford

Choices:
Murdered or blacked out
Patinia or rusted look
Simple but clean paint job
Full on showcar flash with great paint job

America home of free. Brought to you by 2nd amendment.

Posts: 4178 | Location: Greensboro NC | Registered: May 24, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of Hotrod Corvette
posted Hide Post
Patina...anyone can buy a paint job. Patina you got to work on it to get the look right

Burt

I'm So Proud To Be An American And Not A Democrat...

Posts: 1219 | Location: Clinton Township, MI | Registered: September 16, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
Picture of wideopen231
posted Hide Post
most patinia is paint job. My lil brothers type 3 VW he runs has rusted front end and wheels. Never seen aluminum wheels rust nor have I seen fiberglass rust.LOL

As for anyone can buy paint job guess that excludes me.LOL Love slick paint job, but not happening for a while.

America home of free. Brought to you by 2nd amendment.

Posts: 4178 | Location: Greensboro NC | Registered: May 24, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
posted Hide Post
IMHO nothing better than a nice clean paint with the chassis and power to match.

Raceless in California!

Posts: 4480 | Location: Vacaville  | Registered: January 07, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
Picture of Goob
posted Hide Post
Survivor factory finish gets the most respect from me.
There is only ONE factory finish in a car's lifetime.

"Despite the high cost of living, it remains popular."
Dave Cook
N375

Posts: 1622 | Location: Indy | Registered: November 21, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post