DragRaceResults.Com    Bracket Talk    Bracket Talk Forum  Hop To Forum Categories  General Discussion - by FTI    Video of our TD win this weekend
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Video of our TD win this weekend
 Login/Join

DRR Elite
posted Hide Post
I do like those CF cars. Make for some interesting trailer gyrations in my case with the extra length.

Foxtrot Juliet Bravo

Posts: 6406 | Location: Illinois | Registered: July 08, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Elite
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Big Steve:
Thanks Ed. You know our Undercover cars are almost identical and obviously make for a pretty good Top Dragster. I have 3 #1 qualifiers in a row and a runner up in NHRA D4 this year so far. Just proves you don't need a 270 inch all Carbon Spitzer to compete. Show the video to Kyle, maybe he will want to convert the car to TD next year haha

Steve, you've proven it to me!

Tell you what, when we're ready, I'm following your lead.

What exactly is different about our cars now besides the obvious bug catcher behind you?

Posts: 13522 | Location: NJ | Registered: August 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
Picture of Don Higgins Crew Chief Pro Software
posted Hide Post
Congrats from Crew Chief Pro Software.

Crew Chief Pro 7.980. It is not an evolution in Crew Chief Software, it is a Revolution in Crew Chief Software
Drag Racing Software and Professional Weather Stations(309) 688-2990

Visit us on the web at http://www.crewchiefpro.com

Are you a Producer or a Parasite?

Author of the book, "But Who Will Save The Children."

Posts: 1381 | Location: Bartonville Illinois | Registered: October 18, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of Mark Yeager
posted Hide Post
Congratulations!

Mark Yeager

Posts: 1380 | Location: Hollister,CA | Registered: April 06, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post