DragRaceResults.Com    Bracket Talk    Bracket Talk Forum  Hop To Forum Categories  General Discussion - by FTI    God Bless Texas. No More Masks, 100% Open
Page 1 2 3 4 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

God Bless Texas. No More Masks, 100% Open
 Login/Join

DRR Sportsman
Picture of FootbrakeJim
posted
Governor Abbott chose today, (March 2nd, Texas Independence Day), to say FVCK Covid, and to H E L L with Fauci.
Effective March 10, no more mask mandates, entire state open 100% for all businesses.
I hope his courage in the face of the whining, shrieking liberals and stupidly biased media will encourage more Governors to do the same.

Time to get back to living and Liberty. God really did Bless Texas. Wink

Dan "Jim" Moore
Much too young to feel this damn old!!

Posts: 1035 | Location: Farmersville, TX  | Registered: December 05, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of "The Bender"
posted Hide Post
clapping USA

272" Spitzer
540 Chevy
The Blower Shop XR1
FTI XPM Series Converter
FTI Level 6 Powerglide
3.69@199
.916 60'

2017 Bradenton Heads Up Madness
Open Outlaw Champ

2018 PDRA T/D #5
2019 PDRA T/D #2

2020 Retired From T/D Competition....

2020 Bradenton NMCA Hemi Shootout Winner

2021 getting back into bracket racing with a Gen3 Hemi powered 87 Cutlass.

Posts: 3099 | Location: Yes | Registered: July 08, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of FootbrakeJim
posted Hide Post
My $$ says Florida is next. Enough of this BS. USA

Dan "Jim" Moore
Much too young to feel this damn old!!

Posts: 1035 | Location: Farmersville, TX  | Registered: December 05, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by FootbrakeJim:

Vaccine is bullchit too, or what good is it, do explain?

1.- Can I stop wearing the mask? Government: No
2.- Can they reopen restaurants, pubs, bars etc. and everyone work normally? Government: No
3.- Will I be resistant to COVID-19? Government Response - Maybe, but we don't know exactly, it probably won't stop you getting it
4.- At least I won't be contagious to others anymore? Government Response - No, it doesn’t stop transmission.
5.- If I am vaccinated, can I stop social distancing? Government: No
6.- If I am vaccinated, can I stop disinfecting my hands? Government: No
7.- If I vaccinate myself and my grandparents, can we hug each other? Government: No
8.- Will cinemas, theatres and stadiums operate as per normal thanks to vaccines? Government: No
9.- What is the benefit of the vaccine? Government Response - Hoping the virus won't kill you.
10.- Are you sure it won't kill me? Government: No
11.- If statistically the virus won't kill me anyway (99.7% survival rate) ... Why would I get vaccinated?" Government Response - To protect others.
12.- So if I get vaccinated, I can protect 100% of people I come in contact with? Government: No
13.- Can you guarantee that I won’t experience adverse effects from taking the vaccine or die from the vaccine itself? Government Response - No
14. - Since you’re encouraging every American to get vaccinated then, when people experience severe adverse reactions, long term effects (still unknown) or die from the vaccine will they or their families be compensated? Government response: NO - the government and vaccine manufactures have 100% zero liability in experimental stages.
15. -How long does the vaccine last? Government response- we aren’t sure.
So, to summarize, the Covid 19 vaccine... Does not give immunity. Does not eliminate the virus. Does not prevent death. Does not guarantee you won’t get it. Does not stop you passing it on. Does not eliminate the need for travel bans. Does not eliminate the need for business closures. Does not eliminate the need for lock-downs. Does not eliminate the need for masking.
Copied and pasted, feel free to do the same.

Posts: 9398 | Location: Madeira Beach Fl. | Registered: June 12, 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
They never got me into a mask. I may be living under a bridge wearing duck tape shoes, but who gives a F!

They never got me into a Mask! Laughing Hard

When everyone starts thinking like this, then we'll get our freedom back.

Posts: 9398 | Location: Madeira Beach Fl. | Registered: June 12, 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
Ok. I'm moving to Texas. Not Austin though!

When everything is coming your way, your probably in the wrong lane.

Posts: 1013 | Location: Between a Rock and a Hard Spot, USA | Registered: December 06, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of "The Bender"
posted Hide Post
quote:

Yup.

272" Spitzer
540 Chevy
The Blower Shop XR1
FTI XPM Series Converter
FTI Level 6 Powerglide
3.69@199
.916 60'

2017 Bradenton Heads Up Madness
Open Outlaw Champ

2018 PDRA T/D #5
2019 PDRA T/D #2

2020 Retired From T/D Competition....

2020 Bradenton NMCA Hemi Shootout Winner

2021 getting back into bracket racing with a Gen3 Hemi powered 87 Cutlass.

Posts: 3099 | Location: Yes | Registered: July 08, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post

DRR S/Pro
posted Hide Post
quote:
Not Austin though!

Therein lies the rub. Austin is the capitol (Captain Obvious) and where the laws are made. They don't care about square miles, they have their hand on the heartbeat of the state. Does not bode well for the long term.

Illegitimi non carborundum

Posts: 2336 | Location: OKC, OK | Registered: February 15, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
posted Hide Post
In California Governor Newsome announced his new Covid policy, first we send him all our money, then stop breathing.

Problem solved.

Bob

Posts: 3082 | Location: Lakeside, Ca | Registered: February 15, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Elite
posted Hide Post
clapping USA

Posts: 13522 | Location: NJ | Registered: August 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
Picture of Curly1
posted Hide Post
As I understand it I think the Businesses can still require masks same as
"No Shirt
No Shoes
No Service"

I suspect many businesses will still require it even if they are no longer forced to by Big Brother.

https://postimg.cc/gallery/np3zpruo/
"Dunning-Kruger Effect"
-a type of Cognitive bias where people with little expertise or ability assume they have superior expertise or ability. This overestimation occurs as a result of the fact that they do not have enough knowledge to know they don't have enough knowledge.

Before you argue with someone ask yourself, "Is this person mentally mature enough to grasp the concept of a different perspective?" If not there is no point to argue.

4X NE2 CHAMPION. 2020 TDRA NE2 Champion

Posts: 4010 | Location: United States of Texas | Registered: April 02, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
Picture of wideopen231
posted Hide Post
I will bet NC is in last ten to do away with mask mandate. That means I have good while of pissing people off by not wearing one. LOL

America home of free. Brought to you by 2nd amendment.

Posts: 4185 | Location: Greensboro NC | Registered: May 24, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
posted Hide Post
quote:
I suspect many businesses will still require it even if they are no longer forced to by Big Brother.

That would call for the power of a boycott. Of course that's not the America we live in today. It's hard to believe an organization that wants to sell product would be so brazen as to dictate to it's spending customers. Guess that's why I don't have an MBA.

Illegitimi non carborundum

Posts: 2336 | Location: OKC, OK | Registered: February 15, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
If the crusty ol' pedo's told the people to bend over and hold their arse cheeks open, the majority would.

Truly is sad.

DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post

DRR S/Pro
Picture of Big Steve
posted Hide Post
While the whiney ass demorat Dallas county judge threw a hissy fit over governor Abbott lifting all the mask and business restrictions yesterday, the republican Tarrant county judge (Ft Worth side of DFW) lifted the mask mandate effective today. I was in the Kroger grocery store and even though there still was a mask required sign on the door about 1/2 the people in the store had no mask on. I walked in with mine on and as soon as I saw that off went Big Grin

Posts: 2426 | Location: Moving back to the door side | Registered: April 30, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
Picture of TheBlueTruck
posted Hide Post
I was walking in the grocery stores in our area without a mask for awhile. One day I walk in and an old man asked (Sir do you have a mask?). I said no then he stuck one out on his finger. I pulled it out of his hand then went about my way. When I got to the checkout I asked the Cashier ( When did ya'll get the mask Nazi at the front door?). She laughed. I told her I almost pulled his finger off when he shoved that thing at me. Lol

Regan Wilson Super Street 469C

Posts: 297 | Location: Tyler Texas | Registered: February 24, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
Biden and Fauci both said today that this was not a good idea.
I predict that in the next 2-3 weeks,MSM will report a big Coronavirus surge of a new variant in Texas to keep their bs agenda from derailing off of the tracks.

Posts: 1169 | Location: Elgin,IL | Registered: February 08, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post

DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Mike Rietow:
quote:

Vaccine is bullchit too, or what good is it, do explain?

1.- Can I stop wearing the mask? Government: No
2.- Can they reopen restaurants, pubs, bars etc. and everyone work normally? Government: No
3.- Will I be resistant to COVID-19? Government Response - Maybe, but we don't know exactly, it probably won't stop you getting it
4.- At least I won't be contagious to others anymore? Government Response - No, it doesn’t stop transmission.
5.- If I am vaccinated, can I stop social distancing? Government: No
6.- If I am vaccinated, can I stop disinfecting my hands? Government: No
7.- If I vaccinate myself and my grandparents, can we hug each other? Government: No
8.- Will cinemas, theatres and stadiums operate as per normal thanks to vaccines? Government: No
9.- What is the benefit of the vaccine? Government Response - Hoping the virus won't kill you.
10.- Are you sure it won't kill me? Government: No
11.- If statistically the virus won't kill me anyway (99.7% survival rate) ... Why would I get vaccinated?" Government Response - To protect others.
12.- So if I get vaccinated, I can protect 100% of people I come in contact with? Government: No
13.- Can you guarantee that I won’t experience adverse effects from taking the vaccine or die from the vaccine itself? Government Response - No
14. - Since you’re encouraging every American to get vaccinated then, when people experience severe adverse reactions, long term effects (still unknown) or die from the vaccine will they or their families be compensated? Government response: NO - the government and vaccine manufactures have 100% zero liability in experimental stages.
15. -How long does the vaccine last? Government response- we aren’t sure.
So, to summarize, the Covid 19 vaccine... Does not give immunity. Does not eliminate the virus. Does not prevent death. Does not guarantee you won’t get it. Does not stop you passing it on. Does not eliminate the need for travel bans. Does not eliminate the need for business closures. Does not eliminate the need for lock-downs. Does not eliminate the need for masking.
Copied and pasted, feel free to do the same.

I thought that was pretty well said.I copied and pasted it just now onto Fakebook,and they suspended my account again.

Obviously,FACTS are not allowed.

Posts: 1169 | Location: Elgin,IL | Registered: February 08, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post