DragRaceResults.Com    Bracket Talk    Bracket Talk Forum  Hop To Forum Categories  General Discussion - by FTI    God Bless Texas. No More Masks, 100% Open
Page 1 2 3 4 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

God Bless Texas. No More Masks, 100% Open
 Login/Join

DRR Top Comp
Picture of Curly1
posted Hide Post
What concerns me is about how many people just quietly bend over and take it "For the good of all" Like the millions who just got on the trains during Nazi rule. Are going to just give up our Freedom to become a Slave because of this?

Maybe mask mandate work, maybe they do not. At some point you have to realize that giving up our Freedom is not worth it with a Disease with a whopping 98% SURVIVAL rate! And maybe it is not about Public Good but control over the Peasants.

If we allow them to get make us Slaves over this the next thing is Cigarettes kill so eliminate them.
Alcohol kills many every day, what about that?
Food? You going to take away food from Fat people?
Guns? They are already working on this.
Cars? People die in car wrecks every single day.
I do not even drink or smoke but I will stand up for your right to.

Just how much Freedom are you willing to give up "For the good of All"? Just a small step from there to Slavery.

If you WANT to wear a mask feel free to the problem comes in when you try to tell Me what to do and take away My Freedom.

So in Texas they are removing the Mask MANDATE but some businesses may still require them. Where ever possible I will try to avoid those businesses and vote with my pocketbook.

https://postimg.cc/gallery/np3zpruo/
"Dunning-Kruger Effect"
-a type of Cognitive bias where people with little expertise or ability assume they have superior expertise or ability. This overestimation occurs as a result of the fact that they do not have enough knowledge to know they don't have enough knowledge.

Before you argue with someone ask yourself, "Is this person mentally mature enough to grasp the concept of a different perspective?" If not there is no point to argue.

4X NE2 CHAMPION. 2020 TDRA NE2 Champion

Posts: 3993 | Location: United States of Texas | Registered: April 02, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Curly1:
What concerns me is about how many people just quietly bend over and take it "For the good of all" Like the millions who just got on the trains during Nazi rule. Are going to just give up our Freedom to become a Slave because of this?

Maybe mask mandate work, maybe they do not. At some point you have to realize that giving up our Freedom is not worth it with a Disease with a whopping 98% SURVIVAL rate! And maybe it is not about Public Good but control over the Peasants.

If we allow them to get make us Slaves over this the next thing is Cigarettes kill so eliminate them.
Alcohol kills many every day, what about that?
Food? You going to take away food from Fat people?
Guns? They are already working on this.
Cars? People die in car wrecks every single day.
I do not even drink or smoke but I will stand up for your right to.

Just how much Freedom are you willing to give up "For the good of All"? Just a small step from there to Slavery.

If you WANT to wear a mask feel free to the problem comes in when you try to tell Me what to do and take away My Freedom.

So in Texas they are removing the Mask MANDATE but some businesses may still require them. Where ever possible I will try to avoid those businesses and vote with my pocketbook.

I don't avoid mask mandatory business's in my area, I walk right in wearing my American flag cowboy hat, nobody says a word. Try it. In fact everyone should.

Bring an end to this bullchit.

Posts: 9398 | Location: Madeira Beach Fl. | Registered: June 12, 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
posted Hide Post
quote:
I walk right in wearing my American flag cowboy hat, nobody says a word.

^^^^^^ This. Sans the flag cowboy hat. On the rare occasion they do challenge me I say no thanks and I can buy anything they sell down the street or online, then leave.

Illegitimi non carborundum

Posts: 2331 | Location: OKC, OK | Registered: February 15, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
Picture of Curly1
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Canted Valve:

^^^^^^ This. Sans the flag cowboy hat. On the rare occasion they do challenge me I say no thanks and I can buy anything they sell down the street or online, then leave.

That is my basic thinking if you do not want my business then I will take it elsewhere.

https://postimg.cc/gallery/np3zpruo/
"Dunning-Kruger Effect"
-a type of Cognitive bias where people with little expertise or ability assume they have superior expertise or ability. This overestimation occurs as a result of the fact that they do not have enough knowledge to know they don't have enough knowledge.

Before you argue with someone ask yourself, "Is this person mentally mature enough to grasp the concept of a different perspective?" If not there is no point to argue.

4X NE2 CHAMPION. 2020 TDRA NE2 Champion

Posts: 3993 | Location: United States of Texas | Registered: April 02, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post