DragRaceResults.Com    Bracket Talk    Bracket Talk Forum  Hop To Forum Categories  General Discussion - by FTI    site other than facebook and not as liberal?
Page 1 2 3 4 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

site other than facebook and not as liberal?
 Login/Join

DRR Elite
posted Hide Post
quote:
If you're violated or hurt by a name, you're nothing but a victim (by popular choice). I laugh every time I hear or read "the "N" word". It takes a real loser to be afraid to say a nasty word. Until using the Lords name in vain is the worst offense, I'll laugh at those offended by words.

Ironically, isn't that the very intention of racial slurs? To, at some level, hurt or instigate someone using words that degrade both them and their race or heritage? By definition, that is racism.(and of course if you disagree you must be a real loser, right?) If that ("that" being labeling individuals and groups based upon their racial makeup) isn't racist, what is? I do object to the outlandish usage today of the word "racist". But the word does have it's place, and frankly, opinion has very little to do with it.
According to Webster:
Definition of racism
1 : a belief that race is the primary determinant of human traits and capacities and that racial differences produce an inherent superiority of a particular race
2a : a doctrine or political program based on the assumption of racism and designed to execute its principles
b : a political or social system founded on racism
3 : racial prejudice or discrimination

I have no interest in calling anyone anything, including racist. But the basis of this thread really is racism. And just because the word is being perverted in ways never before imagined, it does still exist in its purest form. For someone in one sentence to claim they are not racist, and in the next to fully defend the use of truly racist slurs is to talk out of both sides of one's mouth.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Bucky,

Foxtrot Juliet Bravo

Posts: 6398 | Location: Illinois | Registered: July 08, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
Go to YELLOWBULLET.com...……………..it is a racing site, as well as anything goes...….check out Trash or be Trashed Forum, and/or The Political Forum...……...anything goes except for doxing other members, that will get you banned.[sometimes]……..even little Ed [1320racer] has been banned over there a couple of dozen times...…..you don't have to hold anything back.....

Posts: 79 | Location: myrtle point ore | Registered: April 07, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
Picture of wideopen231
posted Hide Post
Well made it 24 hours this time. For all saying it just racist comments that get me in trouble. This time it s for posting that Omar the self proclaimed muslim . Is a dumb muslim *****,which she qualify s for all three. She is muslim and the bytch part is pretty evident. Pretty hard to argue the dumb part also.

Only thing that could be called a threat is. She wants big tax on pork and I said hey we don't have to buy it its running around wild and has open season in some places. I threatened a pig maybe. LOL

Hell I get facebook jail quicker than when I would get one speeding ticket and know two more where coming in next cpl weeks, Heck those where lot more expensive.

America home of free. Brought to you by 2nd amendment.

Posts: 4184 | Location: Greensboro NC | Registered: May 24, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Elite
posted Hide Post
Lol records are meant to be broken

Foxtrot Juliet Bravo

Posts: 6398 | Location: Illinois | Registered: July 08, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post