DragRaceResults.Com    Bracket Talk    Bracket Talk Forum  Hop To Forum Categories  General Discussion - by FTI    Las Vegas Bracket Nationals Turkey Race Nov 21-25 pre entry forms and flyer?
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Las Vegas Bracket Nationals Turkey Race Nov 21-25 pre entry forms and flyer?
 Login/Join

DRR Sportsman
posted
Just wondering where i can get a pre-entry form for this race, and a flyer,any info ,thanks.

Posts: 1015 | Location: LIVERMORE CA. | Registered: June 27, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of J178RED
posted Hide Post
Hammer only found 2017 flyer and entry forms called Jeff Foster but have not got a return phone call....

HAVE THEY CALLED US YET ? THEY HAVE!!!

Posts: 2698 | Location: OLD NICK OUT ON THE TRACK OR IN THE DESERT | Registered: March 09, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of johnracer
posted Hide Post
I was wondering the same thing

Posts: 51 | Location: Rifle Colorado | Registered: June 06, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
Picture of billmuller
posted Hide Post
me too

Posts: 81 | Location: Las Vegas NV. USA | Registered: February 10, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
Picture of Dragn
posted Hide Post
Me too

Bob Seamons

Posts: 207 | Location: In the Garage | Registered: December 31, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
Not me...….I HATE pre-entering

Posts: 305 | Location: Portland OR | Registered: December 10, 1999Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
Bill I guess you like paying 75.00 to 100.00 dollars more by not pre entering,lol.

Posts: 1015 | Location: LIVERMORE CA. | Registered: June 27, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post

DRR Trophy
Picture of 2doggs
posted Hide Post
Hey Ron, The event info & entry form are now posted on the LVMS site.

Why do you ask, 2doggs racing??????

Posts: 43 | Location: Grand Jct., CO | Registered: October 03, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of J178RED
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by 2doggs:
Hey Ron, The event info & entry form are now posted on the LVMS site.

Thanks 2doggs.....

Posts: 2698 | Location: OLD NICK OUT ON THE TRACK OR IN THE DESERT | Registered: March 09, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of J178RED
posted Hide Post
Can someone school me about this race? Have not gone since 2012 and I do not remember....LOL

My question is the entry for 4 days at $5000 a day for S/Pro. And then if you want to enter High Roller on Saturday that is a separate race, and then do they just run the High Roller and not the $5000 to win Saturday ????

Just got the answers , thanks for the PM

This message has been edited. Last edited by: J178RED,

DRR Trophy
Picture of Spring Fling Million
posted Hide Post

Posts: 44 | Location: Las Vegas, Nevada | Registered: September 14, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of J178RED
posted Hide Post
Bump HMMMM

Got keep this one on this one on the radar for the westcoast racers......

DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
J178red,4 days of racing including the high roller is sat.,low roller fri.,so you can run high roller and the low roller fri. 5,000 dollar bracket also.

DRR Trophy
Picture of 2doggs
posted Hide Post
If you’re old, you can race 5 days (gezzer gambler) lol

Why do you ask, 2doggs racing??????

Posts: 43 | Location: Grand Jct., CO | Registered: October 03, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post

DRR S/Pro
Picture of J178RED
posted Hide Post
TTT TGIF