DragRaceResults.Com    Bracket Talk    Bracket Talk Forum  Hop To Forum Categories  General Discussion - by FTI    Congrats to Rodney "Hot Rod" Finchum and Fast & Finchum racing !
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Congrats to Rodney "Hot Rod" Finchum and Fast & Finchum racing !
 Login/Join

DRR Pro
Picture of Eman
posted
Conratulations to Rodney Finchum on 20k win Fri. at Piedmont Loose Rocker Fall Footbrake Frenzy. For those that don't know Rodney I offer this Facebook page.
https://www.facebook.com/fastnfinchum/
For those of us that do we know what a gem he is! If you check out Fast & Finchum you'll see the live feed he does in the car during the race.They are a racing family, I raced with his Dad and older son this weekend while he was at Piedmont. Great people and tough racers,
happy to call them friends.

Posts: 1458 | Location: E TN | Registered: February 13, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
Picture of Dave Raser
posted Hide Post
Yeah ....... I saw that live feed, that someone posted yesterday. It's pretty cool.

I remember Finchum, when I used to go to the 'early' WFC races. I believe he did some announcing then, too. He makes it exciting and entertaining, also.

That video .. in the final with Pollard .. was so cool in many ways >>> the dedication to his friends .... the Pollard Wins/chicken pox or measles comparison (or something like that?) ..... and watching him get 'pumped up' the whole race.

Congrats!

Dave

Posts: 1903 | Location: penna. | Registered: January 30, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of SCDIV1
posted Hide Post
That's just unbelievable to me....

Never saw anyone able to race while talking up a storm for the camera....and with big $$ on the line...

Congrats to him !!

Posts: 2733 | Location: Where ever I am, I'm here and it's me | Registered: March 15, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
I guess I know "Hot Rod" Finchum. Several years ago he beat me at the Foot Brake Nationals final and the next year he drove my car and won and also drove it in the 20 at Piedmont....So he wins the $20 Friday and then sleeps in his truck the next 2 nights. But if you know him you know that's what he wants to do. No toter, no enclosed, and a load of BS. Not a better person out there Glad he calls me friend

Posts: 6213 | Location: everywhere | Registered: March 15, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
Picture of TORQIN
posted Hide Post
This guy is genuinely an absolute awesome driver and entertainer!

Posts: 1751 | Location: Houston, Tx. | Registered: November 27, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post