Find
Notify
Tools

40 Grand Nationals
 Login/Join

DRR Sportsman
Picture of Mad Dog
posted Hide Post
Never said it was perfect. Just stating what the credit/refund options were. They were explained clearly and most understood them. Contact info was made available for those that have issues to express them to the track ownership. With $70K plus on the line they made the judgement that they could no longer provide the track conditions and program flow that a race with that purse at stake deserves. I respect that, maybe I'm alone on that, don't really give a chit if I am...

Will they run it differently next year? Without a doubt. Will it be better? Most likely. Will they please everyone? Probably not. Will someone get on the internet and complain about what they didn't like? Probably...

That's my view...

Dan

Dan

DOES YOUR IDEOLOGY ALLOW YOU TO EQUITABLY APPLY STANDARDS OF ACCOUNTABILITY OR DOES IT PROMOTE THE PRACTICE OF HYPOCRISY?

Posts: 226 | Location: ... --- ... | Registered: November 19, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
Don’t have a dog in this fight at all but one thing is obvious here for sure. Still not anybody on this topic or any others on this site as smart as MB. Has answers for everything! Got rid of my “Google” option and just put the MB app on my phone Big Grin

Posts: 14 | Location: Northern DC | Registered: June 18, 2019Reply With QuoteReport This Post