DragRaceResults.Com    Bracket Talk    Bracket Talk Forum  Hop To Forum Categories  General Discussion - by FTI    all loaded up and no place to go
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

all loaded up and no place to go
 Login/Join

DRR Top Comp
Picture of wideopen231
posted
Some problem will remember a post I had last year about every time I started to head to track something came up.Either weather or a chance to go tune on a blower car.I love working on blower cars and getting few bucks towards FED made it almost no brainer.

Now here I sit with new trailer that is about 1/4 equipped and gaining. Car is ready to rock out and now even has new rods.Last part was just a peace of mind thing since others only had 5 runs,but that 5 runs with 11000 rpm shifts and 52 lb boost.

All loaded up and no place to go play. Really starting to think somebody is telling me.Hey you have cpl weeks now strip it down and find out why you keep running into this wall that's here to protect you from you.

Well might not be stripping it,but trying like hell to get time to go pick up a barrel of alky and do some run thru in driveway and quadruple check all systems. Got to keep neighbors happy.LOL

America home of free. Brought to you by 2nd amendment.

Posts: 4176 | Location: Greensboro NC | Registered: May 24, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
posted Hide Post
We are all in the same boat Chris, we're goin' nowhere.

Bob

Posts: 3080 | Location: Lakeside, Ca | Registered: February 15, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
Picture of TORQIN
posted Hide Post
Neighbors happy??? Didn't think of that

Posts: 1751 | Location: Houston, Tx. | Registered: November 27, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
lots of honey dos getting done

Posts: 6198 | Location: everywhere | Registered: March 15, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
Picture of wideopen231
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by TORQIN:
Neighbors happy??? Didn't think of that

Give them something to ride by a gripe about.LOL

America home of free. Brought to you by 2nd amendment.

Posts: 4176 | Location: Greensboro NC | Registered: May 24, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post