3.69@199
.916 60'

2017 Bradenton Heads Up Madness
Open Outlaw Champ

2018 PDRA T/D #5
2019 PDRA T/D #2

2020 Retired From T/D Competition....

2020 Bradenton NMCA Hemi Shootout Winner

2021 getting back into bracket racing with a Gen3 Hemi powered 87 Cutlass.

Posts: 3096 | Location: Yes | Registered: July 08, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of J178RED
posted Hide Post
that's kind a like my last loosing hit 6.666....hahahaha Slap Head

HAVE THEY CALLED US YET ? THEY HAVE!!!

Posts: 2698 | Location: OLD NICK OUT ON THE TRACK OR IN THE DESERT | Registered: March 09, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
posted Hide Post
Opening day (T&T) tomorrow at The Strip in Las Vegas. We'll be out the tomorrow thru Sun. Then back next weekend for a total of 5 points races in two weekends!

1980 Camaro
Taking the Best Working Small Tire Shyt Box & making it Greater Than Before!
3000 lbs.
Pump Gas 436

Posts: 2521 | Location: NV. | Registered: October 20, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of J178RED
posted Hide Post
Sounds like a full-time jop

Posts: 2698 | Location: OLD NICK OUT ON THE TRACK OR IN THE DESERT | Registered: March 09, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of "The Bender"
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by B KING:
Opening day (T&T) tomorrow at The Strip in Las Vegas. We'll be out the tomorrow thru Sun. Then back next weekend for a total of 5 points races in two weekends!

Sounds like you guys get a bunch in before it gets too hot

It's so Hot

272" Spitzer
540 Chevy
The Blower Shop XR1
FTI XPM Series Converter
FTI Level 6 Powerglide
3.69@199
.916 60'

Open Outlaw Champ

2018 PDRA T/D #5
2019 PDRA T/D #2

Posts: 3096 | Location: Yes | Registered: July 08, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by "The Bender":
quote:

It's so Hot

We normally don't have a messed up schedule like this, but the newly completed 4 lanes/wide has screwed everything up! Apr. is busy starting with the National, Divisional & The Million; basically 3 weeks of straight racing. I decided to only run the Million.

As for the HOT racing, our last race before summer break is usually the 1st weekend on June, then back to racing in Sept.

1980 Camaro
3000 lbs.
Pump Gas 436

Posts: 2521 | Location: NV. | Registered: October 20, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
posted Hide Post
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by "The Bender":
quote:

It's so Hot

We normally don't have a messed up schedule like this, but the newly completed 4 lanes/wide has screwed everything up! Apr. is busy starting with the National, Divisional & The Million; basically 3 weeks of straight racing. I decided to only run the Million.

As for the HOT racing, our last race before summer break is usually the 1st weekend on June, then back to racing in Sept.

Pretty sure they have midnight madness during the sizzle season too. Used to love the very late night races at Sac Raceway. Hotter than heck during the day then it came alive at night.

Raceless in California!

Posts: 4480 | Location: Vacaville  | Registered: January 07, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post

DRR S/Pro
Picture of "The Bender"
posted Hide Post
"Sizzle season" Laughing my a$$ off

272" Spitzer
540 Chevy
The Blower Shop XR1
FTI XPM Series Converter
FTI Level 6 Powerglide
3.69@199
.916 60'

Open Outlaw Champ

2018 PDRA T/D #5
2019 PDRA T/D #2

DRR S/Pro
Picture of J178RED
posted Hide Post
Hey B King , I’ll try to stop by at the Million . That is going to be a great time. Moe is signed up already , time passes a little slower when your waiting on a big event! I have a couple of S/ST race’s next week that I’m looking forward too. So lately time is going by real slow for this old guy,

TGIF

DRR Pro
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by J178RED:
Hey B King , I’ll try to stop by at the Million . That is going to be a great time. Moe is signed up already , time passes a little slower when your waiting on a big event! I have a couple of S/ST race’s next week that I’m looking forward too. So lately time is going by real slow for this old guy,

TGIF

That would be great! I would like to meet up with some of the DRR folks. I'm easy to find in the lanes with only 38 cars in the class.

Good luck on your S/ST races.

By the way, the new track is great. We are running on lanes 1 & 2 this weekend and 3 & 4 next weekend.

1980 Camaro
3000 lbs.
Pump Gas 436

DRR Pro
Picture of T/D6591
posted Hide Post
B King I just got into town tonight. I will be installing my new engine tomorrow and I might make it out there as I heard they don’t start until around 3pm. If not I will be there on Sunday.

Posts: 1708 | Location: Portland,Oregon | Registered: January 18, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by T/D6591:
B King I just got into town tonight. I will be installing my new engine tomorrow and I might make it out there as I heard they don’t start until around 3pm. If not I will be there on Sunday.

Yes, they start around 3pm with 2 time hits then racing. Hope you make it, but don't rush. Sun. starts around 11am.

1980 Camaro
3000 lbs.
Pump Gas 436

DRR Pro
Picture of T/D6591
posted Hide Post
quote:
quote:

Yes, they start around 3pm with 2 time hits then racing. Hope you make it, but don't rush. Sun. starts around 11am.
After the 1170 mile drive I might sleep in,lol.

Posts: 1708 | Location: Portland,Oregon | Registered: January 18, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of "The Bender"
posted Hide Post
No sleeping on Sunday, Moe

272" Spitzer
540 Chevy
The Blower Shop XR1
FTI XPM Series Converter
FTI Level 6 Powerglide
3.69@199
.916 60'

Open Outlaw Champ

2018 PDRA T/D #5
2019 PDRA T/D #2

DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
quote:

Sleep is way overrated.

Posts: 457 | Location: coquille,or | Registered: November 18, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of "The Bender"
posted Hide Post
I don't sleep, I just check my eyelids for holes.....

272" Spitzer
540 Chevy
The Blower Shop XR1
FTI XPM Series Converter
FTI Level 6 Powerglide
3.69@199
.916 60'

Open Outlaw Champ

2018 PDRA T/D #5
2019 PDRA T/D #2

DRR S/Pro
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Joe Burkleo:
[QUOTE]Originally posted by T/D6591:

He’s an animal Joe! Dedicated hard worker.

Raceless in California!

Posts: 4480 | Location: Vacaville  | Registered: January 07, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
posted Hide Post
Just got home from the track. I'm down to 3 or four cars & it's postpone till tomorrow (Sun.) I'm a flipping tired old man!

1980 Camaro
3000 lbs.
Pump Gas 436

DRR S/Pro
posted Hide Post
quote:
Just got home from the track. I'm down to 3 or four cars & it's postpone till tomorrow (Sun.) I'm a flipping tired old man!

Great!! Good luck!!

Raceless in California!

DRR Pro
Picture of T/D6591
posted Hide Post
It was a long day,we left after watching all of first round.