DragRaceResults.Com    Bracket Talk    Bracket Talk Forum  Hop To Forum Categories  General Discussion - by FTI    Team Ohio All State Challenge
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Team Ohio All State Challenge
 Login/Join

DRR Trophy
Picture of Hootenanny Races
posted
Hey all, as many of you know I’m team captain for Ohio for the SDPC Raceshop All State Challenge down in Memphis September 6-9 at the Great American $50,000 Race. I’m still looking for any applicants that would be interested in making the tow to Memphis that weekend. I’ve had some applicants, but not as many as I would like and I’m pushing for more! The All State Challenge will run rounds 1 & 2 on Thursday, rounds 3 & 4 on Friday, and will be completed on Sunday. It is formatted like that so the $50,000 race on Saturday can be ran more efficiently.

The classes contested for the All State Challenge -
Female
Top Bulb Dragster
Top Bulb Door Car
Bottom Bulb
Stock/Super Stock
9.90 Index
Utility

If you would like to be considered for any of those spots, then please contact me either on Facebook messenger, by phone at (330) 231-8079, or by e-mail at bryan3x6x@gmail.com. I will take each person into consideration when finalizing the team. I’m waiting to hear more on entry fees and payouts for the event, but when I do, I will be able to release that information. The final roster selection will take place May 28. I know that seems like a long ways away, but it will be here before you know it so do not delay.

Also, if there are any sponsors out there that would like to get involved with the team, then please e-mail me and we can make something happen!

Thanks!
Bryan “B” Yaeger

Bryan Yaeger (330) 231-8079
CJ Yaeger (330) 231-8277

Posts: 27 | Location: Ohio | Registered: June 30, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post