DragRaceResults.Com    Bracket Talk    Bracket Talk Forum  Hop To Forum Categories  General Discussion - by FTI    Met Kwig at Kinston tonight.
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Met Kwig at Kinston tonight.
 Login/Join

DRR Pro
posted
Pretty cool meeting up with a long time fellow poster. He first introduced himself with his real/full name, and I drew a complete blank. Then he told me his log in name and I immediately knew who is was. Smile He was only there watching, this particular evening. Watching me lose in the first round, that is. LOL. Take care. Tom Worthington

If it seems that bracket racing has gotten too expensive for you, maybe you are just doing it wrong.

Posts: 1230 | Location: Rocky Mount, NC | Registered: December 01, 1999Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
He is definitely good people.

Posts: 176 | Location: Byron, GA | Registered: January 07, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
Picture of 67TSCHEVY2
posted Hide Post
Good guy right there !

Posts: 1234 | Location: middle georgia | Registered: July 20, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of KWig
posted Hide Post
It was my pleasure Tom. Always enjoy putting faces to names.

You have to put in the effort, to get anything out of it.

Posts: 736 | Location: Cumming Ga | Registered: January 07, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
Picture of Brktracer
posted Hide Post
Great guy, that KWig. Did he buy you back in? LOL!!!

Matt Ward

Posts: 1390 | Location: South Carolina | Registered: March 20, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Brktracer:
Great guy, that KWig. Did he buy you back in? LOL!!!

Many have tried. None have succeeded. Smile Take care. Tom Worthington

If it seems that bracket racing has gotten too expensive for you, maybe you are just doing it wrong.

Posts: 1230 | Location: Rocky Mount, NC | Registered: December 01, 1999Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
Picture of Michael Beard
posted Hide Post
Yup! Good dude! He took me under his wing at at Atlanta years ago, my first NHRA Super Stock race, when I didn't know a lot of people. Made sure I had water, hung out at the racer's cookout, and we got to hang out in the winner's circle the next day.

__
Michael Beard - staginglight@gmail.com
Staging Light Graphic Design, Printing & Event Marketing

Posts: 5728 | Location: Columbus, OH | Registered: December 15, 1999Reply With QuoteReport This Post