DragRaceResults.Com    Bracket Talk    Bracket Talk Forum  Hop To Forum Categories  General Discussion - by FTI    2.5 lb air bottle brakets
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

2.5 lb air bottle brakets
 Login/Join

DRR Top Comp
Picture of wideopen231
posted
Anyone on site sell a billet 2.5 lb air bottle bracket. I have few located at 40 to 50 bucks.Rather buy from a small guy on site if close on price and quality. Will be ordering next week towars end of week. If distributor and carry one let me know.

America home of free. Brought to you by 2nd amendment.

Posts: 4179 | Location: Greensboro NC | Registered: May 24, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
Chris you know the Greensboro expo is the 18-19 and the Farmington Flea is the 26th. Might find something at one of them

Posts: 6198 | Location: everywhere | Registered: March 15, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
Picture of wideopen231
posted Hide Post
Yea expo I knew the Farmington flea I did not. Will be going to expo, but not bringing car this year. Car shows ok to visit but being part of is PIA. Did it two years ago before all the covid BS.

Posts: 4179 | Location: Greensboro NC | Registered: May 24, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of Floyd Staggs
posted Hide Post
I got mine from Summit.

Posts: 4815 | Location: Cucamonga, Ca | Registered: May 28, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
Mine came from Joes racing products.

"I am not ashamed to confess I am ignorant of what I do not know."
Marcus Tullius Cicero

Posts: 987 | Location: Las Vegas, NV | Registered: April 14, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
Picture of wideopen231
posted Hide Post
Yea summit and jegs both have them. Was just checking to see if any of the guys on site who deal in parts might have one they sell. Like helping the small guys when I can. After all Summit and jegs were both small once and probably remember those they dealt with back then.

Its not a rush and even have cpl pieces I can convert.but at 40 bucks its hard to justify time vs cost.

DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
Best I can do is my son in law is in the speed shop business, well sort of he caters to road course guys.

"I am not ashamed to confess I am ignorant of what I do not know."
Marcus Tullius Cicero

Posts: 987 | Location: Las Vegas, NV | Registered: April 14, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post

DRR Trophy
Picture of 1leg
posted Hide Post
What is the diameter of your bottle

https://www.meziere.com/Produc...n/Bottle-Clamps.aspx

Meziere Tech.
Make sure your water pump is on whenever you check your coolant level.

Posts: 237 | Location: Escondido | Registered: July 01, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
Picture of wideopen231
posted Hide Post