DragRaceResults.Com    Bracket Talk    Bracket Talk Forum  Hop To Forum Categories  General Discussion - by FTI    ACE race Dragway 42
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

ACE race Dragway 42
 Login/Join

DRR Sportsman
posted
Any results ??

Posts: 604 | Location: nw ohio | Registered: November 20, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR / Crew
Picture of DragRaceResults
posted Hide Post
Working on the re-cap. Should have it up later today. SL...

Posts: 2100 | Location: Gallatin, TN - U.S.A. | Registered: October 12, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of Mad Dog
posted Hide Post
Does anyone have contact info for the young man taking starting line photos at the A.C.E race on the weekend of Sept.6th, 7th & 8th?

Would like to see/purchase photos of our car he shot those days.

Thanks in advance for any info...

Dan

Dan

DOES YOUR IDEOLOGY ALLOW YOU TO EQUITABLY APPLY STANDARDS OF ACCOUNTABILITY OR DOES IT PROMOTE THE PRACTICE OF HYPOCRISY?

Posts: 226 | Location: ... --- ... | Registered: November 19, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of Mad Dog
posted Hide Post
Well, I guess either no one at that race knows contact info for the photo taker or who may know how to contact him??? That or, no one that was at that race has read this thread.

As said before, "thanks in advance for any info"...

Dan

Dan

DOES YOUR IDEOLOGY ALLOW YOU TO EQUITABLY APPLY STANDARDS OF ACCOUNTABILITY OR DOES IT PROMOTE THE PRACTICE OF HYPOCRISY?

Posts: 226 | Location: ... --- ... | Registered: November 19, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
posted Hide Post
All I can say is I remember him having and a Cars Protection plus shirt so maybe try going that route, the Tedescos or someone through Cars Protection Plus

Posts: 2591 | Location: at the track | Registered: May 09, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of Mad Dog
posted Hide Post
Thanks for the suggestion Clint.
I do remember him wearing CARS swag and also the event T-shirt one of the days, but really don't recall seeing him in that camp, we were pit neighbors with the CARS group that weekend. Just wish I had asked him then for his contact info. Oh well, live and learn...

Dan

Dan

DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
Robert and Stacey are on Instagram as Robert 918x and Facebook as Robert Richard. Here you go hope this helps.

Posts: 34 | Location: Louisville,KY,US | Registered: October 11, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post

DRR Sportsman
Picture of Mad Dog
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by JCADREAU:
Robert and Stacey are on Instagram as Robert 918x and Facebook as Robert Richard. Here you go hope this helps.

Thanks for the reply. It seems I'm in the minority regarding social media use.
My social media membership is very limited. Facebook and Instagram are not on that very short list. Thanks anyways...

Dan

Dan

DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
Mad Dog... I believe Robert will be responding to you on here soon. Thanks.

Posts: 34 | Location: Louisville,KY,US | Registered: October 11, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of Mad Dog
posted Hide Post
Thanks!

Dan

Dan

DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
I would be the person your looking for

Posts: 1 | Location: Madison ohio | Registered: September 19, 2019Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of Mad Dog
posted Hide Post
Thanks for the reply. I’d like to purchase a copy of photo/photos of what you may have taken. PM me here and I’ll provide a contact number.

Dan

Dan