New
Find
Notify
Tools

chassis cert.
 Login/Join

DRR Trophy
posted
need my super gas car chassis cert. before I go to the baby gators, march 1, anybody near Albany ny, or mass. got somebody coming for certs. close by, I know I can get it down south but I hate to have to wait in line when I could be testing . thanks

Posts: 17 | Location: Kinderhook, N.Y., USA. | Registered: February 07, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
Just call the Chassis inspector. He is not that far from Albany.

Ryck Campbell
Rome, NY
315-335-8295

Posts: 294 | Location: New Milford, CT USA | Registered: December 14, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
posted Hide Post
What he said^^^. Nobody knows his schedule better and if he is passing through town they will usually not charge as much for travel.

Posts: 2591 | Location: at the track | Registered: May 09, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
I believe one of the guys from the valley is having one this weekend

Posts: 408 | Location: Bellingham MA | Registered: October 21, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
I talked to ryck, he is not back to work yet from a heart attack, said a guy from mass is doing some but have not heard if any around here yet.

Posts: 17 | Location: Kinderhook, N.Y., USA. | Registered: February 07, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
posted Hide Post
You might look into somebody on your way to the race, I have known a person or two to meet inspector out on the road.

Posts: 2591 | Location: at the track | Registered: May 09, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
Chuck, Richie Gauruder has Bob Nixon coming to his place in Windsor Locks, CT to certify some cars this weekend. I’ll ask him to send you a PM.

Posts: 714 | Location: Upstate NY | Registered: July 02, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post