Find
Notify
Tools

Electric scooter?
 Login/Join

DRR Elite
posted Hide Post
it did when I sold you a distributer! NahNahTounge

What facts do you want? The fact that electric scooters have a history of burning up or the fact that 99.9% of them are made in china or the fact that bucky is a broke dyck that buys cheap chinese shyt?

Posts: 13522 | Location: NJ | Registered: August 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of Floyd Staggs
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by 1320racer:
My opinion isn’t the only one that matters, those that agree with me matter too. Laughing very hard

BD104X…knows and a New Yorker like me.

If you agree with Ed your opinion matters. If you don't agree with Ed you don't know shyt and he will tell you about it.

Posts: 4816 | Location: Cucamonga, Ca | Registered: May 28, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Elite
posted Hide Post
now we have two senile old drunks^^^ replying to this thread about shyt they don't have a clue about. Didn't think of that

Posts: 13522 | Location: NJ | Registered: August 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
So now I'm a senile old drunk also. Your resorting to name calling and insults is typical for you. Im done wasting time with your BS. Put together a cogent argument and we will discuss. In the mean time do something about your Napolean syndrome get your head out your arse and KMA.

Posts: 700 | Location: At the beach | Registered: August 05, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Elite
posted Hide Post
you are what you are! Now what part of the TRUTH and the FACTS don't you like? Laughing very hard

DRR Pro
Picture of fuzzy dice
posted Hide Post
Opinions are like *******s...everyone has one and they all stink...I will only speak to my experience...I have had no issues with my electric scooter...it goes to the track in the back of my tow vehicle...lasts a four day event easily...it weighs 31 lbs. which allows this 75 year old to take it in and out...I charge it when I get home...takes about 3 hours for a full charge in my carport...no fire issues at all...

If you do not care for chinese made goods, fine, but that is not a valid reason to not buy anything...if you live in an apartment building and charge anything indoors, that is your poor choice but not a valid reason not to buy anything...personal preferences have never and will never be a valid reason to make someone else's decision...

Posts: 1277 | Location: Florida (FL) | Registered: June 06, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
What a mental midget.

Posts: 700 | Location: At the beach | Registered: August 05, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post

DRR Elite
posted Hide Post
Your resorting to name calling and insults is typical for you. Im done wasting time with your BS. get your head out your arse and KMA.

DRR Pro
posted Hide Post
Wait until they start charging couple dozen electric cars in your neighborhood... Along with bigger transformers to prevent low voltage at your homes they will need more neighborhood fire stations.

www.trailertoad.com designed by racers for racers.

Posts: 1219 | Location: Janesville, IA | Registered: December 21, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
Not to mention that it will cost more to re-charge the car than a tank of gas (22 gallons on my truck) and much faster.

DRR S/Pro
Picture of Floyd Staggs
posted Hide Post
Hey Maliciousintent,
Welcome to the club. Ed's usual retort is calling names and being insulting.
I think I'll pour myself a scotch and think about what I can do to wind him up and pull his chain.
I can get in his head and live rent free.
Laughing Hard

Posts: 4816 | Location: Cucamonga, Ca | Registered: May 28, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Elite
posted Hide Post
Pathetic old man^^^

DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
Never charge your scooter of golfcart in the trailer.
Make sure you charge it inside, out of the trailer....

https://www.facebook.com/matt....deos/719690886081153

Dave

F J B

Posts: 4463 | Location: Earth | Registered: February 08, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of Floyd Staggs
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by 1320racer:
Pathetic old man^^^

See, I got right in there. He's going to lose sleep now.
Ed is so shallow and pathetic. He must have had a terrible child hood.
Sometimes I almost feel sorry for him. NOT!

DRR Elite
posted Hide Post
Pathetic old man, I couldn’t care any less about what you say here.

DRR S/Pro
Picture of Floyd Staggs
posted Hide Post
Ed,
If you could care less why do you respond so quickly. Obviously I have your number and you know it.
Have a nice sleepless night. NahNahTounge

DRR Elite
posted Hide Post
if you only had a clue but you're drunk again. pour yourself another scotch and remember you're leaving this rock sooner than me. Laughing very hard

DRR S/Pro
Picture of Floyd Staggs
posted Hide Post
Damn he is easy. {Poor guy, NOT!

DRR Elite
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by imakehp:
Never charge your scooter of golfcart in the trailer.
Make sure you charge it inside, out of the trailer....

https://www.facebook.com/matt....deos/719690886081153

That escalated quickly!

Foxtrot Juliet Bravo

Posts: 6406 | Location: Illinois | Registered: July 08, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of Floyd Staggs
posted Hide Post
Bucky,
They can show many pictures of Teslas going up in garages, at charging stations or because of a wreck.