DragRaceResults.Com    Bracket Talk    Bracket Talk Forum  Hop To Forum Categories  General Discussion - by FTI    Beech Bend TenG@BG Flyer Up!
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Beech Bend TenG@BG Flyer Up!
 Login/Join

DRR / Crew
Picture of DragRaceResults
posted

Posts: 2105 | Location: Gallatin, TN - U.S.A. | Registered: October 12, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
with those dates are these races the new 10 tuck or new added races?

Posts: 329 | Location: observing the mayhem | Registered: December 22, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of LARAY
posted Hide Post
That's the new 10 tuck.

Not what i was really expecting.

Posts: 579 | Location: Kentucky | Registered: January 05, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
thanks laray

Posts: 329 | Location: observing the mayhem | Registered: December 22, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR / Crew
Picture of DragRaceResults
posted Hide Post
Looks like a good format and reasonable entry. Should draw a lot of cars. Can't wait to test out the new track surface also.

Posts: 2105 | Location: Gallatin, TN - U.S.A. | Registered: October 12, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
Picture of Jason Haley
posted Hide Post
We're basically running the Thanksgiving race 4 times a year now instead of once a year. I hope the car count is good!

Slow S-10
Slower Cutlass

Posts: 38 | Location: Smiths Grove, KY | Registered: December 06, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
I just noticed on the flyer, 85 dollar buybacks "includes sales tax" WTF!

DRR Trophy
Picture of Jason Haley
posted Hide Post
That's Kentucky state law as of July last year. There's nothing they can do about that.

Slow S-10
Slower Cutlass

Posts: 38 | Location: Smiths Grove, KY | Registered: December 06, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post