DragRaceResults.Com    Bracket Talk    Bracket Talk Forum  Hop To Forum Categories  General Discussion - by FTI    Season starting soon
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Season starting soon
 Login/Join

DRR Pro
Picture of Alaskaracer
posted
Well, here in Denver, our racing season is starting soon. First test and tune/tech/chassis insp starts on the 23rd of April, weather permitting. There will likely be some private testing before then as well, usually is. I'm looking forward to it, ready to get out and play a bit. Making a couple of small changes to the car, should pick it up a little more. Still haven't decided on schedule yet, or what races I want to do with the exception of Night of Fire and Thunder. First big race of the year....

For those that are in the same boat with season just now getting started or starting soon, has anything changed with you plans/setup for the new season?

Kinda hoping Ed makes his way out here for a race, would love to do a match race for fun!

Mark Goulette
Owner/Driver of the Livin' The Dream Racing dragster
www.livinthedreamracing.com
"Speed kills but it's better than going slow!"
Authorized Amsoil Retailer

Posts: 1466 | Location: Back home in Alaska! | Registered: February 13, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Elite
posted Hide Post
I’ll be out there for sure, but not my cars. Get me a good safe car to drive and I’m in, otherwise we can race rentals. Big Grin

Posts: 13522 | Location: NJ | Registered: August 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
Didn't change much with the car, planning to run much of the same events as I did last year, but if fuel prices stay up, I'll exchange some 3 day 1 nostalgia race events to some 3 day 3 race bracket events.

Posts: 290 | Location: Midwest  | Registered: January 12, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
Picture of Alaskaracer
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by 1320racer:
I’ll be out there for sure, but not my cars. Get me a good safe car to drive and I’m in, otherwise we can race rentals. Big Grin

Not sure I could pull off the other car deal, but I'm sure Sporty would do the rentals!!!

Mark Goulette
Owner/Driver of the Livin' The Dream Racing dragster
www.livinthedreamracing.com
"Speed kills but it's better than going slow!"
Authorized Amsoil Retailer

Posts: 1466 | Location: Back home in Alaska! | Registered: February 13, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post