DragRaceResults.Com    Bracket Talk    Bracket Talk Forum  Hop To Forum Categories  General Discussion - by FTI    Who's got the best deal on Weld V-series ???
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Who's got the best deal on Weld V-series ???
 Login/Join

DRR Pro
Picture of HS professor
posted
Getting ready to buy a set of V-series, definitely fronts and possibly rears. Can anyone beat Summit or Jegs with the racer discount ????

Thanks !!!!

Posts: 1421 | Location: Monroe twp nj | Registered: December 05, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of diceman1530
posted Hide Post
Larry Hodge racing

Working for the Weekend!!!!
Fordyce Motorsports

Posts: 253 | Location: Williamstown, NJ | Registered: November 20, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
Picture of chrismoore
posted Hide Post
Larry Hodge Racing

Posts: 22 | Location: kentucky | Registered: March 18, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
https://www.summitracing.com/?...it+Racing+2+-+Search Summit promo

Summit has $100 off of $1000 right now if that helps.

Posts: 235 | Location: Justin, TX | Registered: July 18, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
Picture of HS professor
posted Hide Post
Thanks for the info !!!

After the $100 discount Summit is about $166 cheaper Eek

Hodges has some good pricing on the Sanders beadlocks though and they're a close match to the V-series.

Posts: 1421 | Location: Monroe twp nj | Registered: December 05, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of sully3358
posted Hide Post
Call Alliance Racewear. Billy can hook you up. Trust me, it’s worth the call.

Posts: 183 | Location: IL | Registered: September 12, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
Picture of HS professor
posted Hide Post
quote:
Call Alliance Racewear. Billy can hook you up. Trust me, it’s worth the call.

That's what I like to hear Big Grin

Do you have a number ?? Appears to be a few Alliance Racewears out there.

Thanks !!!

DRR Sportsman
Picture of sully3358
posted Hide Post
217-306-6184

Posts: 183 | Location: IL | Registered: September 12, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
Picture of HS professor
posted Hide Post
I'll give him a call on Monday

Thanks !!!