New
Find
Notify
Tools

Port St Lucie, Fla
 Login/Join

DRR Sportsman
posted
Relocating to PSL later this month. Have had my fill of the winters in Indiana. Any fellow S/C racers in the area who can give me some info on a good shop for machine work, a place to purchase fuel, etc.?

Posts: 700 | Location: At the beach | Registered: August 05, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
Check with Mike Shabareck, you can find him on Facebook... He's from there.

Rick Huffman
Accelerated Graphics
Why was everyone Kung Fu Fighting?

Posts: 598 | Location: Burleson TX | Registered: January 24, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
posted Hide Post
Also Randy Larson who visits DRR from time to time.

Bob

Posts: 3083 | Location: Lakeside, Ca | Registered: February 15, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
Picture of SuperPro54
posted Hide Post
Welcome to florida!!! I got tired of the MN winter also. Been here since 08.

Posts: 109 | Location: Florida - Ohio | Registered: September 08, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
Dave Hartman builds some nice pieces, I believe that’s who Ray and “little” Ray Miller use, for fuel I’d probably have to look up Dave Triplett? As long as you’re just getting away from the winters and not looking to race more, it’s a great choice but overall racing in and from Florida SUCKS. You’d be better off boating and riding Harley’s.

Shane Carr

"Sugar Shane"

Posts: 119 | Location: No clue | Registered: March 01, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
Sugar, I'm scaling my racing way back. Only looking to hit a few of the Florida divisional races and bracket races. Already shopping for a boat (hole in the water). Thanks for the info.

Posts: 700 | Location: At the beach | Registered: August 05, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post